Thor's powers adding tiles bug

Options
I'm not sure if this is a bug or how it was meant to be, but when Thor uses his red or yellow powers to add yellow or green tiles, I noticed it will sometimes try to change an already yellow or green tile. So instead of getting five additional tiles, I get four or three because one or two of them were already that color. It is annoying to fire out two Mjolnir's Might in a row and not have a cascade or match five because of this.

Comments

• I've noticed this bug too, but only with Thunder Strike. Mjolnir's Might seems to work properly.
  • I've actually noticed it in other places as well. I was spawning critical tiles after my buffed thor picked up about 300 enviromental tiles. Sometimes the critical tile would replace another critical tile. Luckily, I had enough that it didn't matter, but that could be devistating at the wrong time. Two of the times this happened to me, there was only one critical tile on the board at the time. I guess the odds weren't in my favor.
  • Just confirming this is a problem for me as well. At least 70% of the time that I cast Thunder Strike, it changes at least 1 tile that is already green to green.
  • I just posted this in the Thor section under characters as well before reading this. If it is meant to be the devs should change the power to "Changes 5 random tiles to green". if not...rework it green tiles can't be already targetted for green.

I remember another hero had something similar changed where a critical tile can't be targeted to be changed into a critical tile...right? maybe this is the same.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just posted this in the Thor section under characters as well before reading this. If it is meant to be the devs should change the power to "Changes 5 random tiles to green". if not...rework it green tiles can't be already targetted for green.

I remember another hero had something similar changed where a critical tile can't be targeted to be changed into a critical tile...right? maybe this is the same.
    That was the 40 point environmental in the lab set
  • Spoit wrote:
    I just posted this in the Thor section under characters as well before reading this. If it is meant to be the devs should change the power to "Changes 5 random tiles to green". if not...rework it green tiles can't be already targetted for green.

That was the 40 point environmental in the lab set

As well as Hawkeye Classic and Bullseye's powers which do the same thing.