Kylestrife from fitted kitchens: My tank team beats yours

Options
I can only assume you went to beat my tank team with yours, and my DD, 23spidey, and mhawk just gave you the good ole' proverbial crotching.lol Needless to say, I got a good laugh out of it. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• why did the word kit chen become intergalactic space fleet?
  • Because we get a lot of spam for k I t c h e n s.

Lol - tank team shame. That is a new low.
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    i-am-amish wrote:
    I can only assume you went to beat my tank team with yours, and my DD, 23spidey, and mhawk just gave you the good ole' proverbial crotching.lol Needless to say, I got a good laugh out of it. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I don't get it - so your tank team which you put out to lose games for you, won a game - meaning kylestrife who is trying to lose, lost - which means he won and you lost!

It's more likely that he retreated - if I had an iso for every time my tank team won, I'd probably have enough iso to level bagman to 85 (OK maybe not)
  • kidicarus wrote:
    i-am-amish wrote:

I don't get it - so your tank team which you put out to lose games for you, won a game - meaning kylestrife who is trying to lose, lost - which means he won and you lost!
    This is gold. Mind F lvl over 9000
  • Lol - tank team shame. That is a new low.
    Getting beaten by ChopStuck would be lower.

Getting retaliated on by ChopStuck would be lower still.
  • TheLadder once lost against my tank team in Lightning. I guess he finally fell asleep during that fight.
  • kidicarus wrote:
    i-am-amish wrote:

It's more likely that he retreated - if I had an iso for every time my tank team won, I'd probably have enough iso to level bagman to 85 (OK maybe not)

Unless he was trying to win, so he can lose more later. He could have simply retreated, but I found it funnier to believe he sent out lvl6 bagman and whatever, and kept cascading into red traps. That and my alliance never uses board chat, which made me bored. I have no one to talk to anymore unless I pull up the game.... *weepity weep. Curse you ingame chat for making obsolete my safe haven during lunch breaks.