Bloo Alliance is recruiting!

Options
Bloo_Alliance
Bloo_Alliance Posts: 47
edited April 2014 in MPQ Alliances
We are the "Bloo Alliance" currently with 6 members. Most of use are number 1 or at least in the top 10 at the end of tournament and events. We currently have a 7th spot open. Our idea is that each new member opens the next spot. If you wish to join, please let us know your name in this forum so we can accept you. Once you have opened a new slot for the next member, you will be promoted to commander and thus cannot be kicked. The overall goal is to have a nice solid team of 20 and start reaping in those top rewards. Thank you!

Comments

• Bloo_Alliance
    Options
    To be clear, please post your username here before trying to join the alliance. We have had people try to join but did not approve because there was no post here. Please keep in mind we are doing this so we can gather new members from this forum and not just randoms. Thanks again.
  • Bloo_Alliance
    Options
    Sutto just opened up another slot. Come reap the rewards with us!
  • Bloo_Alliance
    Bloo_Alliance Posts: 47
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Please make sure "display private alliances" is checked when searching. Thank you. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Bloo_Alliance
    Options
    jjc497, if you purchase the next slot you will be made a commander. Thanks and welcome.
  • Bloo_Alliance
    Options
    It appears people prefer PM'ing. Sorry to all for the slow replies at first. I'll keep an eye out for PM's as well now.
  • I have joined to Your alliance just few second ago. I'm daily player and looking for cooperation and fun. I think we can start a party icon_e_wink.gif
  • Bloo_Alliance
    Options
    Don't see you sonny. Did we lose you already? lol
  • No, I had to leave (small trip)
    Is there place for me in Your alliance?