Frequently Asked Questions

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the forums here? Look to the right of the text box. There should be a button marked "PM" above a little silhouette of a person. Or go into your messages and type in the name of who you want to contact/respond to.
  • If I save up ten heroic tokens can I buy the ten-pack with them? Or is that specifically for hero point purchases?
  • Threepwood wrote:
    If I save up ten heroic tokens can I buy the ten-pack with them? Or is that specifically for hero point purchases?

That is specifically for hero point purchases. You would need 3800 Hero Points to buy a 10-Pack deal. The 10-Pack opens automatically when you buy it so you do not accumulate more than one like you do with the single heroic token option.
  • How often do sales happen? Thanks!
  • sorcered wrote:
    How often do sales happen? Thanks!

For mobile - there was a sale on HP/iso around Christmas, there was a sale on iso on valentines day, there was a sale on iso/hp recently for 2 Million Downloads... So it is pretty random and not very often.

If you are on iOS, you can find iTunes gift cards on sale a lot. Anywhere from 10-25 percent off. That's how I do it. I make my own sale. Lol. And if I buy during an actual sale then it's like a double win!
  • Tell me please, how I can transfer my progress from my tablet to my smartphone? I know I can do that via Facebook, but I don't know how, can anybody give me instruction how to do that please?
  • Belial7 wrote:
    Tell me please, how I can transfer my progress from my tablet to my smartphone? I know I can do that via Facebook, but I don't know how, can anybody give me instruction how to do that please?
    Press the Settings icon in the splash screen (two cog wheels in the upper right area of the screen). There's a "Save progress on Facebook" option there - use it on your tablet first to create the save, then on your phone to load the existing save. Hope this helps!
  • sorcered wrote:
    Belial7 wrote:
    Tell me please, how I can transfer my progress from my tablet to my smartphone? I know I can do that via Facebook, but I don't know how, can anybody give me instruction how to do that please?
    Press the Settings icon in the splash screen (two cog wheels in the upper right area of the screen). There's a "Save progress on Facebook" option there - use it on your tablet first to create the save, then on your phone to load the existing save. Hope this helps!

And if I do this, my progress on tablet will not be deleted or replaced on the progress which on my phone?
  • Belial7 wrote:
    sorcered wrote:
    Belial7 wrote:

And if I do this, my progress on tablet will not be deleted or replaced on the progress which on my phone?
    The order matters. First save on FB your tablet progression, then restore the FB save on your phone. That's how it worked for me, anyways (iPad/iPhone).

p.s. I assume you never synced any previous progress on FB; if you did, bad luck - you'll have to ask devs to clean it, otherwise you'll just overwrite your current progress on your tablet with what's on FB currently.
  • sorcered wrote:
    Belial7 wrote:
    sorcered wrote:
    Belial7 wrote:

The order matters. First save on FB your tablet progression, then restore the FB save on your phone. That's how it worked for me, anyways (iPad/iPhone).

p.s. I assume you never synced any previous progress on FB; if you did, bad luck - you'll have to ask devs to clean it, otherwise you'll just overwrite your current progress on your tablet with what's on FB currently.

I worried because on phone in settings near the icon of FB there inscription "Save to back up on FB" something like that, it's OK? or must be something like "Restore progress from FB" or "Transfer progress from FB"?
  • Belial7 wrote:
    I worried because on phone in settings near the icon of FB there inscription "Save to back up on FB" something like that, it's OK? or must be something like "Restore progress from FB" or "Transfer progress from FB"?
    Sorry, not sure. It says "Save data backed up" on my iPad now icon_e_smile.gif
  • sorcered wrote:
    Belial7 wrote:

And what on Iphone?
  • Belial7 wrote:
    sorcered wrote:
    Belial7 wrote:

And what on Iphone?
    Exact same message...
  • Can alliances be renamed?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Nope, maybe through Support though.
  • Quick alliance question. Is there a way for the alliance leader to remove the commander option from a player that they accidentally made into a commander? And if so, how? Thanks.

If there is another thread for this let me know, just couldn't find it.
  • over_clocked
    Not yet, but you can ask support to help. Commanders can't be removed probably because they are usually people who invested HP in an alliance so it's some form of protection.
  • That's unfortunate. Especially if it is a person who no longer plays and is just taking up a space in the alliance

Thanks anyways.
  • Can i link the game so playing on my iPhone and on the PC/Steam plays the same "account" ?
  • over_clocked
    ^ Not as of now. Not in foreseeable future, alas.