reconfigure characters

Hi ....

suggestion that characters are allowed to be reconfigured...
e.g
iron man has a 13 ability cap and configured to 5 (blue), 5 (yellow), 3 (red)
and i want to reconfigure it to 4 (blue), 4 (yellow), 5 (red).

probably it'll cost some ISOs to remove an ability or something....

the game gives us lots of 1 star cards and it becomes 'useless' once you max out your abilities... thought it'll be good to allow this function

Comments

• Not sure with the holiday when/if you'd see any official response on here so just wanted to let you know that this is one of the most requested features from the user base as a whole.

No one has ever said no to it but it doesn't seem to be something that is being thought about/worked on right now.

Welcome to the forum!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    My read is either they're considering it but don't want to get our hopes up as it may be a while (imagine all the caches full of cards that people are hoping not to sell beforehand he featured rolls out and the associated timer anxiety), or they don't plan to do it and don't want to see the revolt associated with that "no".
  • DayvBang wrote:
    My read is either they're considering it but don't want to get our hopes up as it may be a while (imagine all the caches full of cards that people are hoping not to sell beforehand he featured rolls out and the associated timer anxiety), or they don't plan to do it and don't want to see the revolt associated with that "no".

At some point they're going to release a character with two powers that gets a third without most of the player base knowing...

Oh, what's that? Original Black Widow?

Hope they have it soon...

She's not the first one to start with two and get a third, but the others that happened with were 2* or 3* characters that few (if any) had leveled up enough to matter. And while they did let us know that her Black power was coming here on the forum, we represent about 0.5% of the player base. And they've been giving away enough of her covers now that people could end up in a bad position with her.