Shield of justice pack

Options
Shield of justice 10 pack lists 3* Cap as Increased chance for reward, but this time they didn't even bother with the tiny "?" that gives reward chance %'s.

Looking at the single pack picture I can guess why. icon_e_wink.gif

"Hey look, there's Moonstone and Hawkeye...."

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Same odds as the other pack with the 2*s filling in the rest on an even distribution. Leaving out the '?' was an oops, yes. Not sure if we can retroactively add that in or not at this point. But yeah, same odds as the 10 Pack for Episode 1 on Steve Rogers in particular.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Same odds as the other pack with the 2*s filling in the rest on an even distribution. Leaving out the '?' was an oops, yes. Not sure if we can retroactively add that in or not at this point. But yeah, same odds as the 10 Pack for Episode 1 on Steve Rogers in particular.

If I buy a 10 pack; are the percentages given per token or per pack?

Regards.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    MikeHock wrote:
    IceIX wrote:

If I buy a 10 pack; are the percentages given per token or per pack?

Regards.
    Per token. So a 1x draw (or Event token) will pull from the 1x set of percentages and the 10x draws will draw 10 times from the 10x percentages.
  • Out of curiousity, shouldn't the 10 pack have about 25% chance of pulling Captain to be consistent? Normally the distribution for 'increased chance' is something like 15%/5%/5%, with 15% being whoever is featured and 5% being two other 3* heroes, but Shield of Justice only has Captain America as the 3*, so shouldn't it be 25%? That'd actually be pretty good odds if that was indeed the case.
  • kevind722 wrote:
    I couldn't resist either, but instead I got the daily deal 10 pack.......SCORE.........got 2 red Steve Rogers and 3 blue. I deserved it after getting screwed with tokens in the last PvE.
  • If the chance to pull a Captain 3* is 25% like I suspected, then it's 5.8% chance to pull 5 Captain covers. Not great odds, but it's within what you could gamble for.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    kevind722 wrote:
    I couldn't resist either, but instead I got the daily deal 10 pack.......SCORE.........got 2 red Steve Rogers and 3 blue. I deserved it after getting screwed with tokens in the last PvE.
    This made me try it and I got 2 yellows
  • IceIX wrote:

Draw % on 3* Cap with 10 pack may be similar to other triple chance offers, but that isn't all there is to a token draw.
    Providing the information on which 2*'s are available and the %'s for single tokens would be important.

I've got a token from the event, but if I have a 25% chance each to draw moonstone, mhawkeye and 2* cap then I'd certainly like to know before wasting it.

Previous "?" info's have informed me on whether I should use a token or let it expire for a regular heroic, would have been nice to know.
  • I bought a pack on friday (payday, woo) and I got 5 Caps. My lazycap is sitting at 2/5/2 level 62. He's a monster in this event.