**** Invisible Woman (Classic) **** [PRE 2015-04]

[anchor=invisible4]Invisible Woman (Classic)[/anchor] icon_invisiblewoman.png
4 Star Rarity (Legendary) Discussion link. Wiki link.
At Max Level: HP:13015 Tile damage:82/11/73/09/64/10/3.0
    Grant Invisibility - Cost: 9 Yellow AP
    The Invisible Woman hides the weakest member of the team. Converts a random basic Yellow tile into an Invisibility tile. While it’s on the board, the invisible character can’t be targeted.
      Level 2. Also creates 1 protect tile of strength 50. Level 3. Also creates 2 protect tiles of strength 50. Level 4. Also creates 2 protect tiles of strength 92. Level 5. Also creates 4 protect tiles of strength 92.
    Max Level: Creates 4 protect tiles of strength 184.
      Force Bubbles - Cost: 7 Blue AP
      Susan focuses her power to lock the enemy down and save the team. Locks 2 chosen basic tiles in Force Bubbles before creating a Blue Protect tile of strength 64.
        Level 2. Locks 3 selected basic tiles and makes a protect tile of strength 86. Level 3. Can Lock Strike, Protect, and Attack tiles. Level 4. Locks 4 selected tiles and makes a protect tile of strength 107. Level 5. Locks 4 selected tiles of any type and makes a protect tile of strength 127.
      Max Level: Locks 4 selected tiles of any type and makes a protect tile of strength 252.
        Force Field Crush - Cost: 12 Green AP
        Invisible Woman shatters the tiles surrounding 2 random Force Bubbles. Does not generate AP. Each Force Bubble deals 64 damage and is unlocked (but not destroyed). If there are no Force Bubbles, she creates 2 in random locations.
          Level 2. Deals 283 damage per unlocked Force Bubble. Level 3. Deals 503 damage per unlocked Force Bubble. Level 4. Destroys 3 Force Bubbles and the tiles surrounding them. If there are no locked tiles, makes 3. Level 5. Deals 1070 damage per unlocked Force Bubble.
        Max Level: Deals 2123 damage per unlocked Force Bubble.

(older versions below)
        [anchor=invisible4]Invisible Woman (Classic)[/anchor] icon_invisiblewoman.png
        4 Star Rarity (Legendary) Discussion link. Wiki link.
        At Max Level: HP:8220 Tile damage:82/11/73/09/64/10/3.0
          Grant Invisibility - 18 yellowtile.png
          The Invisible Woman hides the weakest member of the team. Turn a chosen basic Yellow tile into an Invisibility tile. While it's on the board, the invisible character can't be targeted.
            Level 2: Costs 1
          yellowtile.png less
          Level 3: Costs 1 yellowtile.png less
          Level 4: Costs 1 yellowtile.png less
          Level 5: Costs 1 yellowtile.png less
            Force Bubbles - 13 bluetile.png
            Susan focuses her power to lock the enemy down and save the team. Locks 2 chosen tiles in Force Bubbles before creating a Blue Protect tile with a strength of 42.
              Level 2: Locks 5 chosen tiles. Level 3: Increases Protect tile strength to 92. Level 4: Locks 8 chosen tiles. Level 5: Increases Protect tile strength to 185.
            Max Level: 678 Protect Tile
              Force Field Crush - 9 greentile.png
              Invisible Woman shatters a 3x3 area around 1 random Force Bubble, dealing 42 damage and unlocking but not destroying it. If there are no Force Bubbles on the board, she creates 1 in a random location. This ability ends the turn. Generates AP.
                Level 2: Unlocks or places 2 Force Bubbles Level 3: Each unlocked Force Bubble does 84 damage Level 4: Unlocks or places 3 Force Bubbles Level 5: Each unlocked Force Bubble does 168 damage
              Max Level: 724 damage for each released bubble

[anchor=invisiblewoman4]Invisible Woman (Classic)[/anchor]
              4 Star Rarity (Rare) Discussion link
              At Max Level: HP: 6996 Tile damage: 70/10/62/9/55/9/3.5x/4
                Grant Invisibility - Yellow 18 AP
                The Invisible Woman hides the weakest member of the team. Converts a random basic Yellow tile into an Invisibility tile. While it's on the board, the invisible character can't be targeted.
                Level Upgrades
                  Level 2 – Costs 1 AP less. Level 3 – Costs 1 AP less. Level 4 – Costs 1 AP less. Level 5 – Costs 1 AP less.
                Max Level: 14 Yellow AP per use
                  Force Bubbles - Blue 13 AP
                  Susan focuses her power to lock the enemy down and save the team. Locks 2 chosen tiles in Force Bubbles before creating a Blue Protect tile with a strength of 42.
                  Level Upgrades
                    Level 2 – Locks 5 tiles. Level 3 – Increases Protect tile strength to 92. Level 4 – Locks 8 tiles. Level 5 – Increases Protect tile strength to 185.
                  Max Level: Locks 8 tiles and creates a strength 678 Protect tile
                    Force Field Crush - Green 9 AP
                    Invisible Woman shatters a 3x3 area around 1 random Force Bubble, dealing 42 damage and unlocking but not destroying it. If there are no Force Bubbles, she creates 1 in a random location. This ability ends the turn.
                    Level Upgrades
                      Level 2 – Creates or collapses 2 Force Bubbles. Level 3 - 84 damage for each Force Bubble collapsed. Level 4 - Creates or collapses 3 Force Bubbles. Level 5 - 168 damage for each Force Bubble collapsed.
                    Max Level: Shatters 3 Force Bubbles, dealing 616 damage per shatter.

Original abilities:
                      Grant Invisibility - Yellow 23 AP
                      The Invisible Woman hides the weakest member of the team. Converts a random basic Yellow tile into an Invisibility tile. While it's on the board, the invisible character can't be targeted.
                      Level Upgrades
                        Level 2 – Costs 1 AP less. Level 3 – Costs 1 AP less. Level 4 – Costs 1 AP less. Level 5 – Costs 1 AP less.
                      Max Level: 19 Yellow AP per use
                        Force Bubbles - Blue 14 AP
                        Invisible Woman Locks 1 chosen tile in a Force Bubble plus 1 additional tile for every 10 tiles bearing her symbol.
                        Level Upgrades
                          Level 2 – 1 additional tile for every 9 tiles bearing her symbol. Level 3 – 1 additional tile for every 8 tiles bearing her symbol. Level 4 – 1 additional tile for every 7 tiles bearing her symbol. Level 5 – 1 additional tile for every 6 tiles bearing her symbol.
                        Max Level: Locks up to 11 tiles (64/6 + 1)
                          Force Field Crush - Green 12 AP
                          Invisible Woman shatters a 3x3 area around 1 random Force Bubble, unlocking but not destroying it. If there are no Force Bubbles, she creates 1 in a random location. This ability ends the turn.
                          Level Upgrades
                            Level 2 – Creates 2 Force Bubbles. Level 3 - Collapses up to 2 Force Bubbles. Level 4 - Creates 3 Force Bubbles. Level 5 - Collapses up to 3 Force Bubbles.
                          Max Level: Creates or collapses up to 3 Force Bubbles.

Original Post:
                          From the Nov 27 patch notes:
                          Invisible Woman (Classic)
                          4 Star Rarity (Legendary)

Grant Invisibility - Yellow 23 AP
                          The Invisible Woman hides the weakest member of the team. Turn a chosen basic Yellow tole into an Invisibility tile. While it's on the board, the invisible character can't be targeted.
                          Level Upgrades
                          Level 2: Costs 1 AP less
                          Level 3: Costs 1 AP less
                          Level 4: Costs 1 AP less
                          Level 5: Costs 1 AP less

Force Bubbles - Blue 14 AP
                          Susan concentrates deeply, locking one chosen tile plus one for every 10 tiles bearing her symbol.
                          Level Upgrades
                          Level 2: Reduces tiles required for each additional Force Bubble to 9.
                          Level 3: Reduces tiles required for each additional Force Bubble to 8.
                          Level 4: Reduces tiles required for each additional Force Bubble to 7.
                          Level 5: Reduces tiles required for each additional Force Bubble to 6.

Force Field Crush - Green 12 AP
                          Invisible Woman shatters a 3x3 area around 1 random Force Bubble, unlocking but not destroying it. If there are no Force Bubbles on the board, she creates 1 in a random location. This ability ends the turn.
                          Level Upgrades
                          Level 2: Creates 2 Force Bubbles in none exist.
                          Level 3: Targets up to 2 Force Bubbles.
                          Level 4: Creates 3 Force Bubbles in none exist.
                          Level 5: Targets up to 3 Force Bubbles.

I don't think any of us expected this...
                          Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• if she's the highest level, most tiles will bear her symbol, so she'd generate greater than 3 force bubbles, then using field crush, you can destroy 3 force bubbles for 27 tile clearing. now the question is does it generate ap. because if it does, one combo leads to death.

edit: ragnarok and his green generation plus matching blue, and u go absolute chaos
                          • Nope, total surpise. I'm kind of curious what cover they use for her.

It's always hard to get a feel how support powers work until you see them in action.
                          • forgrim wrote:
                            if she's the highest level, most tiles will bear her symbol, so she'd generate greater than 3 force bubbles, then using field crush, you can destroy 3 force bubbles for 27 tile clearing. now the question is does it generate ap. because if it does, one combo leads to death.

edit: ragnarok and his green generation plus matching blue, and u go absolute chaos

From the sound of it, it shatters the surrounding tiles but not the center tile so that's 8 tiles a piece. That's still a ton of AP. Also, while "destroys" sometimes generates AP, I can't think of anytime "shatters" fails to generate AP. I could be wrong.
                          • IceIX
                            IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
                            Blue Shoes wrote:
                            forgrim wrote:
                            if she's the highest level, most tiles will bear her symbol, so she'd generate greater than 3 force bubbles, then using field crush, you can destroy 3 force bubbles for 27 tile clearing. now the question is does it generate ap. because if it does, one combo leads to death.

From the sound of it, it shatters the surrounding tiles but not the center tile so that's 8 tiles a piece. That's still a ton of AP. Also, while "destroys" sometimes generates AP, I can't think of anytime "shatters" fails to generate AP. I could be wrong.
                            Unsure of the functionality here. I'll check. And I'm glad she's a surprise. Told you all the next 4 star wasn't Hulk. icon_e_smile.gif
                          • IceIX wrote:
                            Unsure of the functionality here. I'll check. And I'm glad she's a surprise. Told you all the next 4 star wasn't Hulk. icon_e_smile.gif

But maybe the one after? icon_e_wink.gif
                          • Unknown
                            edited November 2013
                            forgrim wrote:
                            if she's the highest level, most tiles will bear her symbol
                            Doubt it. 4-stars have the slowest growth in attack stat, if Wolvies anything to go by.

4-star: 70/62/55
                            3-star: 67/60/52

She overides both Rags' unique attack stats though.

----

For comparison:
                            IW:
                            - 12 green AP.
                            - Up to 24 tiles destroyed depending on overlap.
                            - Can't control.
                            - Ends turn.

Hood:
                            - 15 yellow AP.
                            - 18 tiles destroyed.
                            - Can control.
                            - Doesn't end turn.
                          • Words to strike fear into the heart's of men: invisible classic storm.

Really need to understand whether the force bubble protects a tile or freezes it. Does it protect a countdown tile, or negate it? Given the new "invisibility" tile, I'm assuming the force bubble protects.
                          • I wonder how it chooses the weakest member. Level? Total Health? Current Health? Hit power? General player attitude (Bagman, Loki, Yelena,...)? Are buffs taken into account? If it's current health, does it change when a teammate gets hit? I have questions and am very needy!
                          • IceIX wrote:

While you are at it, max level stats please? icon_e_smile.gif
                          • fatcatfan wrote:
                            Words to strike fear into the heart's of men: invisible classic storm.

Really need to understand whether the force bubble protects a tile or freezes it. Does it protect a countdown tile, or negate it? Given the new "invisibility" tile, I'm assuming the force bubble protects.

That would get uber annoying
                          • fatcatfan wrote:
                            Words to strike fear into the heart's of men: invisible classic storm.

If C storm lives long enough for an AI to generate 19 yellow AP, you kinda deserve to lose.
                          • Yeah, it's not gonna happen barring a first AI turn cascade that probably doomed you anyway. But it's still terrifying.
                          • Yeah forget about Storm. Grant Invisibility would work best with Rags after they add a third power for him:

Boo - Black Passive
                            When Ragnarok becomes visible he yells boo and downs the target immediately.
                            Level Upgrades
                            Level 2: Downs two targets.
                            Level 3: Downs the enemy team.
                            Level 4: Collects 100K ISO
                            Level 5: Collects 50K Hero Points

Happy Holidays everyone.
                          • Yeah forget about Storm. Grant Invisibility would work best with Rags after they add a third power for him:

Boo - Black Passive
                            When Ragnarok becomes visible he yells boo and downs the target immediately.
                            Level Upgrades
                            Level 2: Downs two targets.
                            Level 3: Downs the enemy team.
                            Level 4: Collects 100K ISO
                            Level 5: Collects 50K Hero Points

Happy Holidays everyone.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read this. Good stuff, good stuff.
                          • Questions about Invisibility:
                            - can't be targeted, but is the character under Invisibility affected by AoE skills? like BW Modern Widow Sting, Storm Classic Raging Tempest, Thor Call The Storm etc.
                            - does it has duration?
                            - does it wear off if there is only one character left?
                            - how does the game determine who is the weakest member? Max HP, current HP, level?
                          • ApocryphicV
                            ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
                            steve-mcniven-marvel-knights-4-no-5-cover-invisible-woman.jpg

Looks like we are getting this Steve McNiven cover, not a bad choice guys, not bad at all.
                          • is it just me pr i feel the 4s char abilty are not so good, compared to the hardwork to get its cover and maxing level.
                            invisible woman is the most powerful in FF in my opinion. but i think her abilty is ot effective with high AP. should hae passive ability like negate damage tiles not to protect tiles
                          • Personally, I'm okay with the 4 star characters not being uber-powerful. They are just essentially three star characters that are harder to get and have the capability of having more hp/damage per match.
                          • Toxicadam wrote:
                            Personally, I'm okay with the 4 star characters not being uber-powerful. They are just essentially three star characters that are harder to get and have the capability of having more hp/damage per match.

Harder to get? Check.
                            More hp? Check -- but not by much.
                            More damage per match? Nope (as I recall)

2* are better than 1* (excepting BagMan)
                            3* are better than 2* (excepting Loki)
                            4* are better than... erm... they're really not.

And given the utterly insane amount of ISO it would take to max a 4* they really should be definitively better, just as with other rankings.
                          • Zathrus wrote:
                            Toxicadam wrote:
                            Personally, I'm okay with the 4 star characters not being uber-powerful. They are just essentially three star characters that are harder to get and have the capability of having more hp/damage per match.

Harder to get? Check.
                            More hp? Check -- but not by much.
                            More damage per match? Nope (as I recall)

2* are better than 1* (excepting BagMan)
                            3* are better than 2* (excepting Loki)
                            4* are better than... erm... they're really not.

And given the utterly insane amount of ISO it would take to max a 4* they really should be definitively better, just as with other rankings.

Cant agree more Wolverine is such a waste have a 5/5/3 4 star at 163 and he is not in my starting lineup anymore. Someone needs to fix this. Draken is such a better cover.
                          This discussion has been closed.