Another roster help...

Options
ayatorahxephon
ayatorahxephon Posts: 94 Match Maker
edited April 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Yeah I seldom post in this forum but I kinda in a dilemma now for my full transition to 3* characters. I have a spidey sat at 3/5/5 level 110++ and Punisher 4/5/3 at lvl 120. I am using MN magneto to go with them or sometimes obw. Both full level. My next 3* with the most covers are Patch (4/2/1) lvl 50 and Hulk (5/3/1) lvl 30 Modern Thor (1/2/2). I know best hero would be classic mag but since i first played this game, I only have 1 cover of him so I dont think I can get him anytime soon. Hulk as I know is a defensive character ... my problem with spidey and Punisher now is that the game is too slow so I need an offensive character. Should I continue level Patch and fit him in or use hulk or even modern thor?

Comments

• Both patch and thor are viable option. Patch is really strong and have a big draw back but you are using Spiderman so you the draw back is not much of a problem. This would seem the most obvious choice but Spidey is subject to a funbalance soon(when ever that it). This might have a negative effect.
    Lazy thor would be the safer bet since he is also really strong, his ability synchronize really well with Punisher. Thor give you an option of using yellow offensively. You can use thunder strike to generate green and use green to produce strike tile and make the game a lot faster.
  • It's really all about the covers. Full covers patch and full covers lazy thor are ridiculous, but they are far weaker with less covers. Just go with the one you get covers for