First Avenger 04.04 - 06.04

Comments

• Same.

I have as many XForce and IW covers as GSBW. And that's with one of them being a daily reward.
  • Yuck. I would tank but I know my alliance will need the points. Does anyone really want gsbw?
  • Yuck. I would tank but I know my alliance will need the points. Does anyone really want gsbw?

I think Psylocke is much better looking. I want Psylocke.
  • I just got my final GSBW cover today from the day 105 daily reward and already have 5 red for X-Force Wolverine, so only need to aim for top 25 in this event (for 100 HP). There is a CA(SR) token at 1100 and although I've never got that many points before, I've seen a few people reach it recently so it must be possible. It might be a bit tough with a low level CA(SR) though.
  • First post edited.

Well, another aiming at top10 for me, as I want all the BWGS covers.
  • I need an advise :

I wanna tank in this event,but the seed teams are away.
    I also wanna reach the 300 points for the token,so is it possible to play till 300 and begin a game with a very weak team and lose against the opponent?
    Which team is shown,the last team which won the game or the weak team?
  • Tatli wrote:
    I need an advise :

I wanna tank in this event,but the seed teams are away.
    I also wanna reach the 300 points for the token,so is it possible to play till 300 and begin a game with a very weak team and lose against the opponent?
    The one which won.
  • KaioShinDE
    KaioShinDE Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Tatli wrote:

The last team that won, so you actually have to win somehow with your weak team.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    I need the covers but she is Waaay down on the ISO list right now, also how does she avoid camel toe in that getup i mean we have to suffer through DD crotch shot.
  • GSBW is my weakest 3* (Except for Ranoutofideas Cap) so my hopes to take a tournament off aren't happening this time, apparently.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    As usual, I'm seeing Spiderman and Punisher a lot on opposing teams.

I'm using Cap / Hood / OBW as my team. That Intimidation power is finally seeing heavy usage. Eventually, Cap stunlocks Spiderman while OBW and Hood steal every scrap of AP the enemy team has. Once the Blue AP returns, OBW heals up the team, and then Cap takes out Spiderman.

It's glorious.

I decided I should tank this, so I went with Cap / OBW / M.Storm. Took on Cap / Punisher / Lazy Thor with the last two at high level. It was a jungle fight. Had a ridiculous number of blue shields and yellow shields on the board before I let lazyThor out of stunlock so I could do some healing. Could have bounced a Mjolnir’s Might by that point.

I'm liking Cap. He finally has enough health that he can survive a hard hit, and that's usually enough to guaranteed he'll get his shield going.
  • I've had a maxed GSBW for a while now. She was actually my highest leveled character for a long time when she was my first character to break the 85 barrier at a whopping 87. That was months ago. She is still at 87 while I now have six 100+ and 4 141s.

I'm glad for the break. I'll still grind to 600 or 700 though because sadly I need the 2* yellow Thor since I sold mine a long time ago
  • I need the covers but she is Waaay down on the ISO list right now, also how does she avoid camel toe in that getup i mean we have to suffer through DD crotch shot.
    Pantyliners, my friend. Or she's unshaven.
  • GSBW works for me, I need red only and that's my covers maxed I have her at 5 green and purple 2 red.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Emeryt wrote:
    I need the covers but she is Waaay down on the ISO list right now, also how does she avoid camel toe in that getup i mean we have to suffer through DD crotch shot.

Given the Era of that character model i might be more inclined to think that later... black widow red bush? BWRB ?
  • wathombe wrote:
    KaioShinDE wrote:
    Man, as someone who started around the Hulk event I only know these covers from mythology icon_lol.gif

Same. Last offered around the time of the Widowmaker tournament, when I could barely get into the 2** reward range.

Same here. I just got my first Green GSBW from my re-supply. Two more would be welcome. Too bad the alliance I started up is too weak for a third cover.
  • Emeryt wrote:

Given the Era of that character model i might be more inclined to think that later... black widow red bush? BWRB ?

I might have some unclean thoughts about the female heroes too, but discussing this is a bit undignified. Let's just assume that they are like Barbie and Ken dolls in the crotch department and keep the forum discussion on topic.. eh?
  • wathombe wrote:
    KaioShinDE wrote:
    Man, as someone who started around the Hulk event I only know these covers from mythology icon_lol.gif

Same. Last offered around the time of the Widowmaker tournament, when I could barely get into the 2** reward range.

Was offered in a Thor tourney at the time of Heroic Oscorp

viewtopic.php?f=7&p=45058#p45058
  • Well my GSBW was 0/1/1 for months. Got the daily reward green yesterday and opened a purple in a standard token do I do need these covers 1/1/2 sigh
  • I finally get a red cover for basically existing.

I will be entering this one late and shielding for top 10 to get a second green. I am in no hurry to level her up now that I have BP at 5 black, but it will still be nice to pull her out of the 1/0/3 rut she is in right now.

Shame that I have to put up with Lazy Cap in every match.