Minor Board Update 04/03

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited April 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
- Disabled reputation gains in the Alliances subforum. You can still give thumbs and the like there but as it's mostly a workchat forum and therefore very cliquey, reputation doesn't really apply there.

Comments

• Err, I just tried and on +1 attempt keep getting the 'GTH this time, try later'
  • Any plans for private forums in the alliance sub forum? That would be a nice enhancement.
  • IceIX
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    Err, I just tried and on +1 attempt keep getting the 'GTH this time, try later'
    Just tested it on my normal old user test account and it worked fine on a Mr. Iron Batman. Are you sure it's not the "too many thumbs for a given user" kicking in? I haven't made any changes to that part of it.
  • IceIX
    Options
    Speedy0307 wrote:
    Any plans for private forums in the alliance sub forum? That would be a nice enhancement.
    Possible, but not likely to happen very soon. It'd require a mod to the boards if I don't want to spend a bunch of time manually setting users to their respective subforums. Which is of course doable, but it means hunting one down that does exactly what I need it to without messing with anything else in the process.
  • IceIX wrote:
    pasa_ wrote:
    Err, I just tried and on +1 attempt keep getting the 'GTH this time, try later'
    Just tested it on my normal old user test account and it worked fine on a Mr. Iron Batman. Are you sure it's not the "too many thumbs for a given user" kicking in? I haven't made any changes to that part of it.

Yeah, that is I'm referring to. Please make it not block ups in the alliances as IUC it will not add to the reputation anyway.
  • IceIX
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    Yeah, that is I'm referring to. Please make it not block ups in the alliances as IUC it will not add to the reputation anyway.
    It's in the cards, just have to work out how to do it. It's not in the standard mod package so I have to code it up. Just need the time to do so is all. icon_e_smile.gif