Speed Evil - Lightning Rounds. April 1 - 3, 2014

13»

Comments

• locked wrote:
    Well, I guess I'll respec to 5/5/3 with a purple cached for a week, will try Mags out with Punisher and support of choice. My Punisher is 4 in green, 2x 80 strike tiles. If the kill them all speed is hampered too much, will switch to 5/4/4 and leave at that for the time being (curse you Magneto for being so perfect/broken as to not having a suboptimal build!).
    I remembered something also, while I don't have a usable Patch yet, I *love* playing with Spidey against enemy Patch, so 5 red is a winner here again.
    Does Magneto only destroy basic tiles with red? Or enemy special tiles too? I never found that info, thanks everyone for the insights by the way.
    /thread derailed much/

Only basic tiles. Don't let M. Storm get off a hailstorm! icon_e_smile.gif
  • locked wrote:
    Well, I guess I'll respec to 5/5/3 with a purple cached for a week, will try Mags out with Punisher and support of choice. My Punisher is 4 in green, 2x 80 strike tiles. If the kill them all speed is hampered too much, will switch to 5/4/4 and leave at that for the time being (curse you Magneto for being so perfect/broken as to not having a suboptimal build!).
    I remembered something also, while I don't have a usable Patch yet, I *love* playing with Spidey against enemy Patch, so 5 red is a winner here again.
    Does Magneto only destroy basic tiles with red? Or enemy special tiles too? I never found that info, thanks everyone for the insights by the way.
    /thread derailed much/

Only basic tiles. Don't let M. Storm get off a hailstorm! icon_e_smile.gif

Especially if you run Patch icon_e_wink.gif. M. Storm's hailstorm is the single worst ability for someone using Patch to face.