Spring Cleaning Vault

Options
2»

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,033 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Dogface said:
    Can I please trade in some roster slots for HP? ;)

Yes we will pay you 1 coin for each slot 😂

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Feels like we are about 2-3 months from people complaining about the vaults with slots in them & why can’t they put something else in instead?

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,720 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well there is no value in those tokens for me now, so I don't draw but I'm happy for plenty of others to take advantage. Clearly they have moved the money on from slots to ascension. So I'm now only interested in drawing ascended A to B to speed those up.

It's a personal think but I now have enough roster slots for about 5 years, I earn more CP and LT than I can find 5* to pull for. The shine is gone on these for me but again I'm more than happy for them to push others along.

I personally need more special CP vaults where I can pump 3 classics up like we get for anniversaries.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 178 Tile Toppler
    edited 20 April 2024, 19:49
    Options

@bluewolf said:
    Feels like we are about 2-3 months from people complaining about the vaults with slots in them & why can’t they put something else in instead?

Yep ... one of life's main lessons (for me) has been that, because a successful solution will render the problem it resolved invisible, then the costs/constraints of maintaining said solution will quickly lead to the saolution being viewed as a problem. And silly humans will demand to trash the solution. Letting the problem back out of its cage. And, thus, history repoeats. Silly hyoo-monz.

I'll add a prediction ... if these vaults continue, the vocal playerbase will start complaining about "only" 3 characters being released /month. Give us more! We've got so MUCH space! Give us more, more, more!

Oh, what could go wrong. :D

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options

There’s this thing called Iso8

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,033 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 23 April 2024, 12:10
    Options

outfit
    3 5s
    5 shards