Create Trap Tile Quest

Options
KGB
KGB Posts: 2,946 Chairperson of the Boards

Anyone getting this to reliably work?

I'm using 3 star Doom and his auto trap tile placement because he qualifies for Battleworld too.

But after several battles I only have credit for 2 trap tiles created but he's easily created 20+ over those battles. I wonder if it's meant to be players matching traps or only counts if enemy matches them?

KGB

Comments

• chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options

Using JJ in 6 matches and only got credit for 2 trap tiles also. Must be broken!

• trenchdigger
    trenchdigger Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Options

I've used Doom, Arcade and Daredevil and haven't been credited with creating a single trap tile despite firing Daredevils red twice, so neither active or passive creation is working for me.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,925 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It's broken. This happened with another one of these -- they sent a data push to fix it relatively quickly that day.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 389 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Currently looking into a fix! It's registering protect tiles instead if you want to do a workaround.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@S0kun said:
    Currently looking into a fix! It's registering protect tiles instead if you want to do a workaround.

Blah. Mostly thinking of giving up takes to long to figure out who to use. Should be simple like click on button to get cheeseburger

Really though is there a list somewhere that tells you who is what

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 977 Critical Contributor
    Options

I've just played 2 nodes with 3Doom and didn't get credit for any trap tile.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 977 Critical Contributor
    Options

@S0kun said:

Man, that made it a lot easier. One node with Polaris/BRB and done. Thanks.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,946 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Dogface said:

@S0kun said:

Man, that made it a lot easier. One node with Polaris/BRB and done. Thanks.

Same here as I did a few PvP nodes in Fist's PvP with those 2 and suddenly I was done. I was wondering how that happened until I came here.

KGB

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Yea I was curious what was going on as I tried both Arcade and Chavez but got nothing for either. Not a really big deal, but if it never got fixed(not sure if it even has yet or not) I reckon the devs should just give out a free token to that vault to compensate since completing just that one was bugged.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options

The milestone had been changed to say protect tiles when I looked.