Jumpstart cards

Options

Hi,

I've been on the lookout for the jumpstart event because I really want a shot at some of the cards in there.

If the event just is not popular and you prefer not to run it that often anymore, is there a way to make the cards in there available somehow? Through crafting or special packs or another way that suits you.

Thank you.

Comments

• _Valiant_
    _Valiant_ Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    edited 1 February 2024, 10:29
    Options

Battle of the Ages could maybe be an option for getting access to the cards?

• Xibvert
    Xibvert Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options

The easiest solution would be to run the event. If they run it at the same time as Battles From the Ages then the people who don't like Jumpstart can keep replaying Battles From the Ages and they've still got an event to keep them busy. Even if they have some other long run plan for the Jumpstart cards that's lower priority than other projects, that doesn't change that the current plan for them is terrible. It doesn't need to run as often as BFtA but take Colors of Magic as an example. That's an event that gives out PMA cards one of the other always standard sets. It typically has been run about every two months ignoring that gap where they stopped running it for 6 months to fix it. If Jumpstart could get on a regular schedule like that I think it would be fine. Even if they want to make it every three months since it's way less popular than CoM that would still be better than the current plan which seems to be to completely ignore it and wait for someone to accidentally schedule the event. Or at least that's my best guess for how they decide when to run Jumpstart based on the dates of the last few times it was run. They should get it onto some sort of consistent schedule though until they either update the event so that more people like it or they implement another way to collect the cards.

• _Valiant_
    _Valiant_ Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options

Indeed, at least having the event would be a great start. 😊
    Still, would love to have Battle from the Ages used more for exclusives. I got about 25 extra... and many players probably got much more, as the event is such a great gold to purple converter.