What's New MPQ - March 2024 (Updated 03/25/24)

Options

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    Can't we like have a Disneyland sub if we are staying overnight in Florida again?

It's DisneyWorld in Florida, Disneyland is in California.

Oh fiddlesticks. Sorry Disney fans, DisneyWORLD! What was I thinking?

I have to admit I don't actually know the difference between the two? Which one has the princess castle? I'm all about that!

• DAZ0273
    edited 19 March 2024, 10:03
    Options

I guess we could all go here instead:

Who's the moosiest moose we know? Marty Moose! Who's the star of our favorite show? Marty Moose! M is for Merry - we're merry, you see; O is for Oh gosh, Oh golly, Oh gee; S is for Super Swell family glee; E is for Everything you want to be. M - A - R - T - Y; M - O - O - S - E. What's that spell? Marty Moose! Marty Moose! Marty Moose! (Hyuk! That's me!)

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options

So just to add a little spice to things, Marvel Insider is giving points for playing Fight for Wakanda, but we got Cosmic Chaos instead, so will we get the points?

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options

@St_Bernadus said:
    So just to add a little spice to things, Marvel Insider is giving points for playing Fight for Wakanda, but we got Cosmic Chaos instead, so will we get the points?

And replying to myself, but the Insider updated to Cosmic Chaos and transferred from the FFW version if you had already submitted.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

Who's the moosiest moose we know? Marty Moose! Who's the star of our favorite show? Marty Moose! M is for Merry - we're merry, you see; O is for Oh gosh, Oh golly, Oh gee; S is for Super Swell family glee; E is for Everything you want to be. M - A - R - T - Y; M - O - O - S - E. What's that spell? Marty Moose! Marty Moose! Marty Moose! (Hyuk! That's me!)

Now that’s scary , I chose Martyn the moose as my instagram name after that night I got drunk and pretended to be a moose many years ago, I didn’t remember that there was a Marty moose already

• DAZ0273
    Options

@turbomoose said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Now that’s scary , I chose Martyn the moose as my instagram name after that night I got drunk and pretended to be a moose many years ago, I didn’t remember that there was a Marty moose already

Dude have you never seen National Lampoon's Vacation?!?!?!

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@turbomoose said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Dude have you never seen National Lampoon's Vacation?!?!?!

Yeah I did , but a long time ago, I remember they were going to wallyworld but that’s all 😂

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 389 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@St_Bernadus said:

Clerical error and now shows Cosmic Chaos so you'll get points if you hit the requirements.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,311 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 21 March 2024, 18:43
    Options

The boosted 5 list for MR&G is the Hellfire Club people.

Also for 3CM PVP.

I guess this is the boost list for the week?

Kinda a nice surprise!

• S0kun
    Options

Last update of the month with all remaining lists including upcoming TBA boss event. :)

• TFrame
    TFrame Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options

@S0kun said:
    Last update of the month with all remaining lists including upcoming TBA boss event. :)

Are you aware that you have this week's boost list listed for next week?

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@S0kun said:

@S0kun so it's going to remain TBA until day of?

• S0kun
    Options

@TFrame said:

@S0kun said:

Are you aware that you have this week's boost list listed for next week?

Thanks for tagging me on that. I'll have to double check with the team cause it looks like I was pulling from the right documents, but the data is off.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

Extended for hellfire gala maybe?

• S0kun
    Options

@HowDoIUnlockBatman said:
    So, i don't want to come across as Mr negative or anything but this thread has become more useless with each passing month since yuma got canned.

The whole point of it is to promote what's coming up and allow people to plan ahead. Do i champion x character for week one pve or y character for week two pvp?

While it's nice to know what the rewards are for the boss event. It would be nicer to know who the required characters are so we can give the newbies in our alliance a chance to roster/level them in advance.

So while I'm sure you do your best making the little calender and what have you. Maybe don't worry about it going forward and we'll go back to the grapevine thread where people report back the info they saw elsewhere first.

Appreciate the feedback and happy to help make things more useful. We've got a disclaimer of "Required Characters are same as Progression Rewards unless otherwise indicated" so I'm not sure what you mean by not knowing the required characters.

For boss battles, I'll include the required affiliations to also help out. It wasn't included in the previous month's doc when I took over so they've subsequently been left out. For this upcoming boss event, it'll be Women of Marvel.

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    edited 27 March 2024, 17:59
    Options

@S0kun said:

@HowDoIUnlockBatman said:
    So, i don't want to come across as Mr negative or anything but this thread has become more useless with each passing month since yuma got canned.

The whole point of it is to promote what's coming up and allow people to plan ahead. Do i champion x character for week one pve or y character for week two pvp?

While it's nice to know what the rewards are for the boss event. It would be nicer to know who the required characters are so we can give the newbies in our alliance a chance to roster/level them in advance.

So while I'm sure you do your best making the little calender and what have you. Maybe don't worry about it going forward and we'll go back to the grapevine thread where people report back the info they saw elsewhere first.

Appreciate the feedback and happy to help make things more useful. We've got a disclaimer of "Required Characters are same as Progression Rewards unless otherwise indicated" so I'm not sure what you mean by not knowing the required characters.

For boss battles, I'll include the required affiliations to also help out. It wasn't included in the previous month's doc when I took over so they've subsequently been left out. For this upcoming boss event, it'll be Women of Marvel.

I agree with the concerns. The updates are only a few days ahead or on the day of, and many times days after it's already in the game thus having a calendar is useless when it doesn't outline the schedule ahead of time.

@S0kun back then we planned our recruitment based on the Boosted List. So if Carolina Dean is needed on Week 3 of April, we knew in March who to recruit and prepared for. It helps any new players who to get so they stand a chance in succeeding and not being frustrated then end up quitting. It's all about proper planning for the newbies.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options

There was a boss event here.
    It's gone now.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I get that MPQ likes to have these kinda “joke” characters if you will, but when you think of ALL the villains in the Marvel universe that you can make a Boss Event about, Aunt May is probably the LAST character I would think of picking to do so with, but alas, here we are.