Have Women's History Month daily tokens stopped?

Options
2»

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,311 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Since a necro thread was bumped I have to admit it’s a little disappointing to see a comment showing that at least a year has gone by since they said they wanted to make a way to help players keep track of daily token triggers…

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Scofie said:

@rainkingucd said:

@Scofie said:
    At the risk of necroing this thread from last year, the tokens appear to have stopped at the same point this year too. Hoping engineering fixes are in place for next year.

I just got one today. The daily resupply reset just now after the new DPD

Interesting. I normally get one first thing. Though, thinking about it now, I have vague memories of falling asleep during final clears and waking up at 2.30am at which point I finished the last few off. Entirely possible I got one then, opened it and forgot. I feel shame.

Oh, the falling asleep while playing MPQ experience. You’re not a real player until you’ve experienced that!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Zarqa said:

@Scofie said:

@rainkingucd said:

@Scofie said:
    At the risk of necroing this thread from last year, the tokens appear to have stopped at the same point this year too. Hoping engineering fixes are in place for next year.

Interesting. I normally get one first thing. Though, thinking about it now, I have vague memories of falling asleep during final clears and waking up at 2.30am at which point I finished the last few off. Entirely possible I got one then, opened it and forgot. I feel shame.

Oh, the falling asleep while playing MPQ experience. You’re not a real player until you’ve experienced that!

I've been a fake for ten years :(

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,132 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Zarqa said:

@Scofie said:

@rainkingucd said:

@Scofie said:

😆 It happened twice in the same night a couple of days ago too: 1.30am and then 4.30am, but had missed the end of the sub (and 2 ETs). I've dropped the phone on my face more times than I can count over the years.

Perhaps I need to change my slice...

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,633 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I got one today for Magik.

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Scofie said:

@Zarqa said:

@Scofie said:

@rainkingucd said:

@Scofie said:

😆 It happened twice in the same night a couple of days ago too: 1.30am and then 4.30am, but had missed the end of the sub (and 2 ETs). I've dropped the phone on my face more times than I can count over the years.

Perhaps I need to change my slice...

This. So much this

Playing with my tablet hurts more, as much as I'm embarrassed to admit, but at least the impact wakes me up :D

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    edited 19 March 2024, 15:33
    Options

@bluewolf said:
    Since a necro thread was bumped I have to admit it’s a little disappointing to see a comment showing that at least a year has gone by since they said they wanted to make a way to help players keep track of daily token triggers…

On the one hand, at least we are still getting the daily play tokens throughout the month, so progress!

On the other, well what bluewolf said.