Runaways Rebalances (March 14, 2024)

Options

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 14 March 2024, 19:34
    Options

Someone wanna translate into something that isn't like being a proof reader of a revised piece of copy?

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options

Numbers bump

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Borstock said:
    Someone wanna translate into something that isn't like being a proof reader of a revised piece of copy?

I tried. These all look like pretty minor numbers changes to me. Maybe someone else can see something more substantial in there.

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@Borstock said:

I tried. These all look like pretty minor numbers changes to me. Maybe someone else can see something more substantial in there.

There isnt

• MgoBlue51
    MgoBlue51 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Options

Shoulda rebalanced Victor while you were at it. Yet another DOA 5*

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    edited 14 March 2024, 23:56
    Options

Got to say this does look entirely inconsequential, and I'm not sure how it helps with the support at all.
    It isn't going to help their play rates or Leapfrog either, so not really sure what the point was...
    I think the yardstick for a rebalance should be "if we accidentally applied this rebalance unannounced, would anyone even notice?" - in this case definitely not, for everything other than Freeze! dropping an AP.

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

Feel my honest feedback is a winner, look out for it in the future.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

These characters also didn't really need fixing, especially after ascension . At 5*, Nico is a monster, Gertrude is pretty good, and Karolina is obnoxious.

• Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 90 Match Maker
    edited 15 March 2024, 07:14
    Options

Nico now stuns for 4 turns at rank5 blue as baseline for 8AP, up to 6 turns if 2 CD tiles are removed. Also purple passive buff is HUGE, more than double increase (139 vs 299).

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 15 March 2024, 09:17
    Options

Mine is still 1056, at level 472.
    You sure there was a buff?
    Oh. The 4* got buffed.
    OK, who cares.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

As Canadian wordsmith Alanis Morissette might say: Rebalancing characters to make them fit better for Supports... isn't it ironic, don't you think? I guess the characters now have to support the Support!

• OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    Options

Nico's SAP tile buff was the reason I liked her, and having it be twice as good now is great. I never used the others and I doubt I will use them now.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Again, Nico's buff is only for the 4* version.