12 Months a Mod

Options
Scofie
Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,131 Chairperson of the Boards

Just realised it's my (approximate) Modiversary today. Just wondered what everyone's memorable things are from the last MPQ/Forum year? Good and bad welcome. Bonus points for comedy. Please abide by the forum rules. 😀

Comments

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

😽😽😽😽😽😽😽 j/k... Congrats

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Happy Mod day! This is my cat Lola approving the great job you have done which believe me is high praise as she hates everything normally!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Awwwwww.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options

Probably my post about being the unofficial spokesperson and having a lengthy discussion of absolute madness and ultimately completely pointless to everyone concerned.
    Sometimes this forum can be ridiculous and its all the better for it.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The forum contest where a bunch of folks broke the game with High Evolutionary. The protect tiles one was neat too, but it was too easy. I need to come up with something harder for next time.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    The forum contest where a bunch of folks broke the game with High Evolutionary. The protect tiles one was neat too, but it was too easy. I need to come up with something harder for next time.

is there anyone who can add time to a countdown a cumulative amount? Bag-man or someone?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

@entrailbucket said:

is there anyone who can add time to a countdown a cumulative amount? Bag-man or someone?

OBW can.

KGB

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

@entrailbucket said:

Ascended Visions countdowns were starting at like L99 during his last event, so any countdown shenanigans would probably involve him. Once they cross 100 they go blank

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,311 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

@entrailbucket said:

Kang adds 1 tick to CDs when using purple.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 389 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Time flies my friend and I'm really glad to have you and Fight around to save my neck! Thank you for all your efforts!

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

@entrailbucket said:

How dare you. You've clearly somehow read my mind and spoiled the next contest!