RT Charges

Options

Started the Rising Tensions event was initially given one charge on each of the 3 nodes. Updated the app to 6.5.0.6579 and when those games were played, I was left with 0 charges on each node and there is no timer on them to get more charges. No way to complete the event. Possibly due to the "all charges up front" change?

Comments

• ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options

I was hit as well by the change. Exact same situation as the above. I have no chance to complete the event and get the remaining 1RNA booster pack, 1WAR booster pack, 3000 runes, 5 pinkies and 20 gold.

• Scrounger
    Scrounger Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options

I'm in the same boat. I do want to emphasize that I think WebCore's decision to grant all charges up front is a huge quality of life improvement for the player base. I am very happy with this decision in particular and how WC is handling the great game of mtgpq in general.

What happened to me and some other players was the result of this overall very positive change. We started the RT event before the update, and thus the charge structure was based on the previous game code (i.e., you start with one charge, and get more charges as the recharge timer ticks on). But then when we updated to the new version of the game, there was no recharge timer, and we were thus limited to one charge on each of RT's three nodes.

I do hope that WC can compensate the affected players. I enjoy RT, and it's the only way to currently get packs from the WAR set. But I wanted to put this minor annoyance in context.

• Enigma
    Enigma Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options

Rising Tensions is also broken for me, not enough charges to earn all the rewards even if every match was perfect.

• RiverLethe
    RiverLethe Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options

Rising Tensions is broken for me too. This also affects Revolving Planeswalk. Once you "spend" your nodes, it shows as zero with no timer.

• JTK421
    JTK421 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options

Have the same issue as well. Please fix!