Low Level AI Support

Options
KGB
KGB Posts: 2,970 Chairperson of the Boards

Did I miss the official release of this somehow? I only noticed it in a for sale offer that popped up.

When I check the powers it's looks pretty good.
R1 - Start of turn convert a blue/black/red basic tile to a 32-577 strike tile
R3 - Whenever a friendly strike is matched, the match does 100% additional damage. The destroyed tiles strength is split evenly among remaining strike tiles.

Looks like something Polaris can benefit from at both R1 and R3 (since it sounds like the entire match 3 damage is doubled). But the 2nd part of the R3 power is confusing. Does that mean the strike damage gets added to the other strike tiles so that if you matched a strike tile of 100 and you had 4 more left on the board that each one gets increased by 25?

Anyone have this support to confirm what that R3 power does?

KGB

Comments

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

Commenting to try to move this topic back up the thread list.

I don't know the answer, but it's a good question.

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

@KGB @Blackstone

That’s precisely what it does.

And yes, this is a great support for Polaris, Ultron, 5*Daredevil, etc.

One of the better supports released to date.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,970 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Then I wish they had sold a R5 version of this support for 6K hero points.

KGB

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

Agreed. 👍

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options

@KGB said:
    Then I wish they had sold a R5 version of this support for 6K hero points.

KGB

.... and undercut the chained offer they were running? Nahhhhh.

I mean I wish that had happened as well, it looks like a great support, but this would have been counter to the apparent release strategy BCS is following.

• Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 624 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2023
    Options

Absolutely one of the better supports of the new batch! Any/all of its perks make it a phenomenal buff for Ultron, the only 5* Synthetic who can benefit from its synergy-perk. (NOTE that the perk affects both Synthetics and Technologists, but only activates when equipped on a Synthetic.) I never thought I'd see the day when Ultron would start getting any use at all from me, but this support makes him feel more like how he should've been designed outofthegate -- and actually makes him [dare I say] "fun" to use.

[EDIT: Ultron is still in desperate need of a complete overhaul, though -- as I don't think "fun-ctionality" should be gatekept behind specific supports, and hope that such doesn't become a trend.]

• trewiltrewil
    trewiltrewil Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited November 2023
    Options

All of the sudden Ultron, Polaris, Kitty is my fav team, with the right supports it is almost impossible to take PVE damage with a 3* Low Level Ai

• ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options

I've got it at 2 stars and it makes s 577 strike tile every single time. Bug?

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,345 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ErikPeter said:

The level of the strike is based on the power tier of the supported character. 5*=577. Not a bug.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options

@bluewolf said:

@ErikPeter said:

The level of the strike is based on the power tier of the supported character. 5*=577. Not a bug.

Another argument in favor of max+min ascension! 😄

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,045 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@trewiltrewil said:
    All of the sudden Ultron, Polaris, Kitty is my fav team, with the right supports it is almost impossible to take PVE damage with a 3* Low Level Ai

Can you name them (supports ) and what build you have on people

Have to look when get home but think I got a good kitty and ultron

Few questions

Who gets what supports

Build on each

Do you just not take much damage or is this a fast team as well
    Thanks

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Sure, let us all share the best PVE strategies here so more people can compete for t10!
    Seriously...

• slidecage
    edited 27 February 2024, 20:53
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Sure, let us all share the best PVE strategies here so more people can compete for t10!
    Seriously...

Why not. Make you play more cause you know you want to grind them all down to 1 pts. :)

Plus I want to know how badly screwing up

Wouldn't it be neat if you was using your people so bad they refused to be on your team

Years ago wasn't there a game like that. .. if you ha a bad rep people wouldn't join you. Might been a gaming machine game

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Seriously...

I kinda doubt a team of ultron, polaris, and kitty is competing for t10 in pve.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

@Bowgentle said:
    Seriously...

I kinda doubt a team of ultron, polaris, and kitty is competing for t10 in pve.

Shhhhhh.

• slidecage
    edited 28 February 2024, 15:45
    Options

Used the team

Need to see what I have on kitty and Polaris. But low level on ultron. It's okay but not the greatest team

Then again my ultron is only like 420 with I think 443 build