10 Anniversary shield supply reward

Options

So i will hit day 3650 tomorrow which (ignoring leap years) is the day of my 10th MPQ anniversary.
The build up has been very nice with a fair few Legendary Tokens, so you would like to think the actual anniversary day would be marked with something epic, but what do we get?……..2500 iso 😳.
Come on Devs, I’m sure you could improve on that. 500 shards for your fave 5* or similar is a much more worthy reward.

Comments

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Options

Well, there are 365.2425 days in a year, so technically your 10th anniversary would fall on your 3,652nd day... although I'm sure that reward probably isn't much better. 🤓

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

We could probably get you some Forum Badges.

• Helinutz
    Helinutz Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options

@meadowsweet said:
    Well, there are 365.2425 days in a year, so technically your 10th anniversary would fall on your 3,652nd day... although I'm sure that reward probably isn't much better. 🤓

Oooh, a whole 100 HP. All is forgiven Devs 😂😂

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!

KGB

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options

(Stands and gives a very gentle golf clap)
    Hope this makes the anniversary for you

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

If they improved the daily rewards at this point, it wouldn't be fair to players who'd already earned them. I'm on day 3768. If they updated the day 3650 reward to something actually good, I'd expect full retro rewards for every day that they updated.

If I got even 1 iso less it would kill the game completely -- it would be so horribly unfair that the game would instantly collapse.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    If they improved the daily rewards at this point, it wouldn't be fair to players who'd already earned them. I'm on day 3768. If they updated the day 3650 reward to something actually good, I'd expect full retro rewards for every day that they updated.

If I got even 1 iso less it would kill the game completely -- it would be so horribly unfair that the game would instantly collapse.

Remove the last paragraph.
    Your post history is crazy enough that people would believe you're serious without the last sentence.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,633 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@entrailbucket said:

Your post history is crazy enough that people would believe you're serious without the last sentence.

He isn't serious? He is also probably right given how these things have gone!

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 16 February 2024, 21:21
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@entrailbucket said:

Not serious? Retroactive rewards for veteran MPQ players are deadly serious. If someone got something I didn't get, that would be unfair!

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 16 February 2024, 21:50
    Options

@KGB said:
    Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!

KGB

Great movie.

But, honestly? I'm day 3200 and I could go for some stinking badges.

• HowDoIUnlockBatman
    HowDoIUnlockBatman Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

You forgot to mention that you personally keep the lights on around here and that you speak on behalf of the tens of thousands of new players who seek you out to tell you their opinion on the latest changes to the game

Other than that though, bravo. Best post on this forum in ages.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,133 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Helinutz said:
    So i will hit day 3650 tomorrow which (ignoring leap years) is the day of my 10th MPQ anniversary.
    The build up has been very nice with a fair few Legendary Tokens, so you would like to think the actual anniversary day would be marked with something epic, but what do we get?……..2500 iso 😳.
    Come on Devs, I’m sure you could improve on that. 500 shards for your fave 5* or similar is a much more worthy reward.

Just to put this into context, the 10th anniversary has 33 days of non-random rewards, including 10 LTs, 6 limited and 2 other 4* covers, and 5Kang, along with other tokens, iso and HP. There are normally around 12 in any 30 day period.

Timing of iso in 3650 does seem odd: some are repeated like a 5star every 30 days and 2500 Iso every 20 days (skipping a couple - xx59, and xx79 where there are other rewards added in) but it all went slightly out of whack during the anniversary as they added in the other rewards. Is almost like the additional 18 extra rewards limited the options for placing the "usual 12" and so for anniversary month and a month or so after, the numbers didn't match but had returned back to its usual cadence now.