Fearless Defenders - 31.03 - 02.04

1234568»

Comments

• I operate under the assumption that the other tops alliances will make a huge push at the end... If that makes a tiny kitty out of you and me every once in a while I'm ok with that.
  • I agree about LRs. We Space Vessels communicate well in general, but I'm actually chatting with a member right now about another member who has hit him 5 times in this Hood round, lol (I think someone needs to study our roster icon_lol.gif ). I had assumed we were talking about shielding in Fearless Defenders.

EDIT: Member absolved, he pays no attention to team names in LRs, which I suppose is understandable.
  • Anyhow to clarify I didnt/dont care about the crushing of team events ( lets be honest its expected that people will go all out for their mates) as much as I seen Twysta taking down the Doom and Loki LR's when you guys have claimed you dont like taking covers from others was all. icon_neutral.gif
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Anyhow to clarify I didnt/dont care about the crushing of team events ( lets be honest its expected that people will go all out for their mates) as much as I seen Twysta taking down the Doom and Loki LR's when you guys have claimed you dont like taking covers from others was all. icon_neutral.gif

Like I said, you should blame D3 for that. They've made it so that two cover villains like Loki and Doom award HP for top finishes.
  • jozier wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Anyhow to clarify I didnt/dont care about the crushing of team events ( lets be honest its expected that people will go all out for their mates) as much as I seen Twysta taking down the Doom and Loki LR's when you guys have claimed you dont like taking covers from others was all. icon_neutral.gif

Like I said, you should blame D3 for that. They've made it so that two cover villains like Loki and Doom award HP for top finishes.

From that point of view fair enough I suppose icon_razz.gif
  • I get frustrated sometimes because I want that 500 HP as much as the next player. But that is the fun of the competition and I know that sooner or later we will get that number one spot and it will be AMAZING!!! FittedKitchens future pvp victory will be the stuff of legends for generations to come! There might be a tv miniseries about it. A heartwarming family movie called The Mighty FittedKitchens! And there will definitely be several books about it. So... Yeah... FittedKitchens For The Win!!
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:

Yeah my apologies Ferret, that HP is just too much for me to resist. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Twysta wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:

Yeah my apologies Ferret, that HP is just too much for me to resist. icon_e_sad.gif

Ah Twysta, believe you got top 2 last Rag round for that HP bonus icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haha yea, I always see you up there Doneskis icon_e_wink.gif
    Good fight, good fight icon_e_smile.gif
  • How can anyone has anything against S.H.I.E.L.D being ultra-competetive no matter what is beyond my imagination. Noone has a right to take this away from them.

Think about it:
    Does top team in any sport discipline retires after winning World Cup? No, they want to show that they can still be the best next year.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    How can anyone has anything against S.H.I.E.L.D being ultra-competetive no matter what is beyond my imagination. Noone has a right to take this away from them.

Think about it:
    Does top team in any sport discipline retires after winning World Cup? No, they want to show that they can still be the best next year.
    Don't think people are trying to take that right away. They are just annoyed post-event when they read a bunch of posts saying "I didn't even want to place that high! Sorry lol!"
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Emeryt wrote:
    How can anyone has anything against S.H.I.E.L.D being ultra-competetive no matter what is beyond my imagination. Noone has a right to take this away from them.

Think about it:

I'm not sure Marvel Puzzle Quest and the World Cup is the best analogy.
  • Emeryt wrote:

Also, I should point out that they want to show that they can still be the best four years later, not next year. icon_e_wink.gif