In-Game Facebook Login Notice

Options
S0kun
S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker

Please ignore our previous Facebook login notice and DO NOT change your Save Backup method if you are on an Android or Amazon device until further notice.

If this action has caused your account to be lost, please contact our Customer Service team and we'll be able to fix your account at:
http://mpq.social/CS

Comments

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options

I've changed mine to Google and it appears to be working fine. Do I need to switch back to my Facebook backup?

• S0kun
    Options

@Godzillafan67 said:
    I've changed mine to Google and it appears to be working fine. Do I need to switch back to my Facebook backup?

No. If it works, then you're good to go!

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

When all of the migration steps have been ironed out, will there remain any option for cross platform account syncing (using both Android phone and iPad, for example) or will we be locked to one device platform or the other?

• NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options

Will there be a save backup option added for people who play on kindle? I don't have a smart phone and facebook has always been the only save backup option on my kindle. Fingers crossed, I would hate to lose my account and there is no way I'm starting over from the beginning again.

• ElectraStorm
    ElectraStorm Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options

What if you play on an Apple I-Pad? What would be the best back up option for me? I have always used FB. I don’t even know how to go about switching. I don’t want to lose my years of progress!

• S0kun
    Options

@ElectraStorm said:
    What if you play on an Apple I-Pad? What would be the best back up option for me? I have always used FB. I don’t even know how to go about switching. I don’t want to lose my years of progress!

Apple is a solid choice so if you can do it, switch your backup from facebook TO Apple now.

@NemoAbernnigan said:
    Will there be a save backup option added for people who play on kindle? I don't have a smart phone and facebook has always been the only save backup option on my kindle. Fingers crossed, I would hate to lose my account and there is no way I'm starting over from the beginning again.

We're working on Kindle so stay tuned when we make an update to the blog.

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@S0kun
    Please don't forget about us that play on both Android and Apple devices when you update us on how to move away from Facebook. Thanks.

• bale_79
    bale_79 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options

My problem is when I login in to my save back up in Google it shows S.L 79. But I am at S.L 96. And I don't have half of my rooster. I just hope when the Facebook log in change it doesn't effect anything. Or else I will just have to quit. I can't see myself grinding all over again

• NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options

Yeah I really hope they either get this all sorted out before removing the facebook backup, because for one, if they don't and I lose my account I'm done with the game, and for two, if they don't it'll probably be the end of the game. None of the players with old accounts, let alone those who pay for stuff, are gonna stick around if they lose their accounts. Hopefully if they don't have it all figured out by switch time they'll just keep the facebook backup running til they do.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 12 February 2024, 05:46
    Options

@NemoAbernnigan said:
    Yeah I really hope they either get this all sorted out before removing the facebook backup, because for one, if they don't and I lose my account I'm done with the game, and for two, if they don't it'll probably be the end of the game. None of the players with old accounts, let alone those who pay for stuff, are gonna stick around if they lose their accounts. Hopefully if they don't have it all figured out by switch time they'll just keep the facebook backup running til they do.

You won't lose your account. You can just contact CS to restore your account. I had to do that once before I had my account linked to a Facebook account. At worst you'll be without the game for a few days while you're waiting for CS to manually link your account to your new device.