Latest Legends Jan 11,2024

Options

I was wondering if anyone else is not feeling compelled to champ this particular group of latest legends?

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I save up to 150 LTs, spend about 50 on release day and then extras as they arrive and I want shards for either the 4 or 5*. Feeders and RNG have meant that new Latests are among my top champs by the time they leave. Peggy's on 474 and Goose is on 464. Champed Hunter this morning.

Only spent 36 LTs (net) and I don't think I'll spend too many more until Hex-23 joins the party.

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
    edited 11 January 2024, 23:49
    Options

I have about 560 pulls (207 LTs)…have multiple covers on this group from feeders and just playing the game…they just feel really underwhelming. I guess I just have some underlying FOMO because it would be the first time in two years I didn’t champ a LL group.

• kuntilanak
    kuntilanak Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Options

will champ them all for the sake of champ rewards... and maybe future synergistic team config? hmm...

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It's Kittens.
    What more reason do you need to 550?

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@SuperCarrot said:
    I have about 560 pulls (207 LTs)…have multiple covers on this group from feeders and just playing the game…they just feel really underwhelming. I guess I just have some underlying FOMO because it would be the first time in two years I didn’t champ a LL group.

Yeah they're not the best. But they'll be featured for a while, so having them champed is useful for that. I got them because hoarding is dull for me. And you know you'll only pull Peggy in Classics if you don't... As @kuntilanak says - champ rewards area probably worth it. But I am a completionist so will find a way to justify it.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    edited 12 January 2024, 09:55
    Options

I don’t hoard and spend all my cp in classics. I just favourite the most recent 5* and they get champed before the next one enters latest anyway. So for me it’s not really relevant how good they are. Having said that I don’t have any 5* at a very high level, they’re all in the 450 to 480 range.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Peggy is fully covered + about 7 covers already and Goose is at 11 covers (might be 12) I think so I might wait this out until X-Witchy goes in. Although my Hunter is only 1/1/1 so...

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I champ them all but this current group is not particularly exciting. 5*X-23 is the best in a while.