Classic Legends Pack Poll January 24

Options
MPQBlaine
MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 128 Tile Toppler

Hey there folks! It's time to vote for the next batch of boosted characters in the Classic Legends Pack.

https://mpq.social/CCL

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I would be amazed if this one wasn't a foregone conclusion with Okoye/Kang/RiRi but we shall see. I actually voted Ronan/Goblin/FA Cap as I want to finish those but I wont hold my breath.

Voted C4rol as I am building her dupe to get my first ascended 4* and Gorr and Mantis coz they are both cool.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I may have gone Kang/Okoye/Riri...

I picked 4*s that I have duped but not champed to try and get the ascension train moving.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,298 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I went with Gorr (current target, no dupe, 337), Carol (Highest Dupe, 348!), and Negasonic (no dupe, 344).

Negasonic should be fun, Gorr is useful in PVE, and I am curious if I can actually get a double max champ character ascended.

I'll be surprised if it's not Kang/Okoye, but the 3rd could be Jean or Robbie. Maybe even a surprise Goblin in the mix...

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options

Ghost Rider, Ronan and Riri for 5*s, and went with Gorr, Elsa Bloodstone, and Mantis. I'd be very surprised if it matters any.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Thanks to the December vault I don't need Okoye or Kang anymore and I've been favoriting Riri for a month or more so hopefully it's not that trio lol. Even if it is I'll just hoard CP for the season.

• T_REZ5000
    T_REZ5000 Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    edited 12 January 2024, 18:32
    Options

I recently came back to mpq after a 1.5 year hiatus so I'm looking forward to champing kang and either riri or Magick. More levels on okoye wouldn't hurt either. I voted kang, okoye, Magick.

Edit: New odds are live. Kang, Jean, and Magick won.
    I pulled 100 times and got 2 kang, 0 Jean, 0 Magick.
    Lol.