Game is stuck because of "Tutorial" Help

Hi, I can't play the game due to a possible bug. I have a maxed out storm (13 skill cap) and just recently bought a cover and rolled Storm. Then for some reason, the Tutorial popped out, and gave me instructions to go "Train Powers" for my maxed out Storm. I can't leave the page , or do anything else , and I'm basically stuck at the Train Powers page.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there anyway I could disable Tutorial help?

Thanks

Comments

• I have also tried to re-install the game and loaded the save from Face Book , but same issue
  • y3WAd2Wl.jpg

This is an image to the problem
  • Maximum of 13 skill points total. 5+4+4=13

Mebbe find another to upgrade but kinda strange it pops up.
  • ArchJojo wrote:
    Maximum of 13 skill points total. 5+4+4=13

Mebbe find another to upgrade but kinda strange it pops up.

I think Flarenova means he/she can't leave that screen and thus is stuck (because there is no way to upgrade). @Flarenova, if this is correct you should email support at mobilesupport@d3p.us with your PVP name and your exact issue and see if they can't fix it for you on their end. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I think Flarenova means he/she can't leave that screen and thus is stuck (because there is no way to upgrade). @Flarenova, if this is correct you should email support at mobilesupport@d3p.us with your PVP name and your exact issue and see if they can't fix it for you on their end. icon_e_smile.gif

Yea that's what I mean, thanks hogunner. Probably will do that
  • I am having the exact same problem !!

Not sure what is going on .. Why teach me how to train now after I been playing this game for weeks!

If anyone knows a trick to fix this please let me know !
  • I am also suffering from this issue. Any assistance is greatly appreciated as I want to access teh PVE event asap. Other folks in the forums have posted about this.I am currently "Stuck in training power" screen. I can confirm this came after hit "RESET HINTS " and won a cover for a maxed out heroe. I missed a pop up for the new event and clicked reset hints in hopes of reading it again. Now I am stuck. Any fixes?
  • @Dr_Nachin & virginia416 - I'm assuming you've already done this but if not, make sure you email support at mobilesupport@d3p.us with your PVP name and your exact issue. I wish I could be more helpful but that's all I've got. I hope they get your issues fixed quickly. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Thanks for replying. How do I figure out my PVP name? I believe I know what it is but I am unsure. If I were to link my game to facebook would it show up?
  • Dr_Nachin wrote:
    Thanks for replying. How do I figure out my PVP name? I believe I know what it is but I am unsure. If I were to link my game to facebook would it show up?
    I was just quoting IceIX's request from awhile ago but if you link your game to facebook, I think you can just send them your facebook email address? (Not 100% sure about this). Otherwise your "pvp" name should be whatever you named yourself when you created the game...if memory serves; it's been a number of weeks now for me so I might be forgetting something. Regardless I couldn't find a way to see my PvP name ingame but maybe I missed something? Anyone else know?
  • Thanks for the assistance. Trying to link game to facebook now.
  • Linked my game to facebook. Any way to cheack out the profile for the game or the PVP name via facebook? I am not a avid facebook user. Rather play games than look at pics hehehe.
  • I am now stuck due to this error when I was #15 in the Avengers tournament. I have emailed support, and will keep posted. His no one gotten a resolution to this issue?
  • I was also pretty hight but o well. What I am worried is that I will miss out on the PVE event. I really want that purple spiderman. other rewards are nice too.
  • I played through the pve once, but I don't understand why no one is responding to the issue.aybe I will try to pm ice
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Just to let everyone know, we're currently, right this second, looking into this. It *seems* to be relatively isolated cases, but people who get hit naturally can't progress at all. If you have this issue, *please* make sure you've made a support ticket about it. If you can hit the Feedback button (the mail icon in the upper right) ingame, that's the best way. If not, please mail mobilesupport@d3p.us with your PVP name and/or the email you have linked to Facebook (if you linked our game to FB).
  • Thank you for the update!
  • Edit: Thank you for the FIX to you and the devs, ICE icon_e_smile.gif

I look forward to playing this for a looooooong time.

Is there any chance of a retail release on psn/vita? or even F2P versions on those platforms?