Ascending Juggernaut and RG

Options

I have max-champed Juggernaut and Rocket and Groot, but I'm wondering if it is best to keep them as 4's. I use them every day to get the 35 coins. A team of Juggs, RG, and a guardian can usually clear that node in one or two moves.

Are there any other combos of characters that can do that node close efficiently?

Is it worth champing either of them? I have all 5's champed, with my highest being Okoye at 507.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

If you have two 370 copies, there's really no reason NOT to ascend both.
    You can beat that node with anything, don't let THAT hold you back.

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

I ascended 4 Juggs with help from the December Deals vault and he is game changing for me. He's only 455 and I was able to speed through both PVP and PVE rounds. Definitely worth ascending.

• captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options

Thanks for the responses. Can anyone please screenshot the stats for Jugs and RG when ascended? Thanks.

• Bowgentle
    Options

@Grizwald said:
    I ascended 4 Juggs with help from the December Deals vault and he is game changing for me. He's only 455 and I was able to speed through both PVP and PVE rounds. Definitely worth ascending.

That really depends on what you have available for PVE.
    He won't be faster than Okoye/Omega.

• captainheath
    Options

Would he be faster than Thanos teams on the low-level rounds of rank 10?

• Bowgentle
    Options

Both one move kills.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I ascended mine, I don't miss it. I use Arcade/XFW (ascended but still eligible)/Thanos on that DDQ 4* node. there may be a better 3 than arcade, but his traps are all over the place and do solid chip damage.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 2 January 2024, 17:45
    Options

I’m not ascending until rocket gets a feeder.

• Bowgentle
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    I ascended mine, I don't miss it. I use Arcade/XFW (ascended but still eligible)/Thanos on that DDQ 4* node. there may be a better 3 than arcade, but his traps are all over the place and do solid chip damage.

Yeah I noticed today that X-Force is eligible, which trivializes that node.

• captainheath
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

Thanks for the tip. I'll try XFW/Thanos/3rd today.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 2 January 2024, 19:23
    Options

Nightcrawler ascended remains eligible as well, but he doesn't hit super hard outside of match damage. Maybe Nightcrawler with 3* Switch and Thanos would be good? Carnage and Kraven are another duo that go well with a Thanos or whomever. I've ascended a lot of the usual suspects you'd put with that duo though - Nico and Medusa mostly, but Prowler probably works well.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 606 Critical Contributor
    Options

I have ascended both and have not looked back. Been using America Karnak in the 4 star DDQ node.