Options
slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,045 Chairperson of the Boards

too much clicking to add covers when you have over 4000 you could add

Comments

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    Options

Can you imagine the shock of hitting that button on accident?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This is not going to work with ascension.
    You can't auto apply covers to a random ascended character.
    Well, you COULD but why would you want to.

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options

Why did you wait to open 4,000 tokens?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,973 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@meadowsweet said:

Lots of us have hoards in the thousands of tokens.

KGB

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2023
    Options

@meadowsweet said:

@KGB said:

@meadowsweet said:

KGB

Allow me to rephrase: Why?

Generally you want to hoard Latest Legends tokens. There's no point in wasting them, if you don't need the characters in them.

For example, I have all three 5s champed already, and don't want them any higher. I also have all 4s (except for moon girl) champed, and all classic 5s champed.

There's really no need for me to spend those tokens. It's worth keeping them until the current characters rotate out.

Other tokens, I don't really understand. In my opinion you're artificially slowing you're general progress, but some like the idea of saving to insure a certain rewards when you pull (for example saving 300 taco tokens, so you can pull everything if you need too)

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Omegased said:

@meadowsweet said:

@KGB said:

@meadowsweet said:

KGB

Allow me to rephrase: Why?

Generally you want to hoard Latest Legends tokens. There's no point in wasting them, if you don't need the characters in them.

For example, I have all three 5s champed already, and don't want them any higher. I also have all 4s (except for moon girl) champed, and all classic 5s champed.

There's really no need for me to spend those tokens. It's worth keeping them until the current characters rotate out.

Other tokens, I don't really understand. In my opinion you're artificially slowing you're general progress, but some like the idea of saving to insure a certain rewards when you pull (for example saving 300 taco tokens, so you can pull everything if you need too)

Sure, but even if you hoarded 4,000 Latest Legends, you wouldn't choose to open them all at once - unless you were running the scheme where you take all three LL characters to Level 550 and then command customer service to swap those covers for other characters? [Which isn't normally in effect? And if that's the problem you're complaining about, cry me a river?]

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Options

That's absolutely what some people do.

Probably wouldn't call it a scheme so much, but that's exactly what they do. Keep enough so they can get all three to 550, and swap the rest.

Probably wouldn't do all 4000, have to save for the next top 3.

Omega red was the last time people dropped massive hoards

• KGB
    Options

Not to mention hoarding Heroic, Elite, Mighty etc. I have several thousand of those and ever since ascension was announced I stopped opening anything but LTs in order to wait for all characters to be ascendable.

After batch 4 drops I am looking at opening 6-8K tokens as I ascend everyone in the 1, 2 and 3 star tier as far as possible and get ready to ascend the duplicate 4s I am in the process of getting to 13 covers.

It would be really handy to open more than 50 tokens at a time and have a way to 'apply all' even if it's just on a character by character basis (ie select Moonstone and be able to 'apply all' which would then apply all the covers in the queue to that Moonstone).

KGB

• Bowgentle
    Options

@KGB said:
    Not to mention hoarding Heroic, Elite, Mighty etc. I have several thousand of those and ever since ascension was announced I stopped opening anything but LTs in order to wait for all characters to be ascendable.

After batch 4 drops I am looking at opening 6-8K tokens as I ascend everyone in the 1, 2 and 3 star tier as far as possible and get ready to ascend the duplicate 4s I am in the process of getting to 13 covers.

It would be really handy to open more than 50 tokens at a time and have a way to 'apply all' even if it's just on a character by character basis (ie select Moonstone and be able to 'apply all' which would then apply all the covers in the queue to that Moonstone).

KGB

So you're finally giving up on softcapping?

• KGB
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@KGB said:

KGB

Yes, I am very close. Thanks to the wonderful vault currently available I've got dups of America and Juggs now to go with Polaris, Grocket and a few other upper tier 4s. Once I have enough covers to champ those 4 key dups, I'll ascend those 4's and finally champ all my 5s (I have between 40-50 fully covered and some like Okoye / Shang will go directly to 480ish).

KGB

• Bowgentle
    Options

@KGB said:

@Bowgentle said:

@KGB said:

KGB

Yes, I am very close. Thanks to the wonderful vault currently available I've got dups of America and Juggs now to go with Polaris, Grocket and a few other upper tier 4s. Once I have enough covers to champ those 4 key dups, I'll ascend those 4's and finally champ all my 5s (I have between 40-50 fully covered and some like Okoye / Shang will go directly to 480ish).

KGB

YAY!
    You'll have so much fun with those new toys :)