Can't join alliance

Options
I have been invited into an alliance and I have been getting a 'join error' since SUNDAY! Put in a ticket then still have not heard back. Please help. I already missed the first alliance event I don't want to miss another

Comments

• Still haven't heard back from customer service. Still cannot join the alliance I have been invited to...
  • I have sent 3 tickets on this issue. I created and PAID for the alliance that I can no longer join!!!!

After the last patch I was kicked from my OWN alliance and now can't join any alliance at all. It says "Can't connect communicate with alliance at this time try again later"
  • That's the same **** message I'm getting...
  • Well at least I know I'm not the only one now
  • Ok try now, it's fixed for me I can join again
  • I have this trouble. When i try to create alliance, i see massage, about problem with my account.
  • Can't rejoin alliance. D3 is too slow to respond and I notice this is a problem for other people, anyone know a work around?
  • I've Sent Five Emails Since March 13Th. No Response. I've Had Problems Since day LightSavings.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm also unable to rejoin an alliance that I was accidentally kicked from. icon_e_sad.gif