What's New MPQ - NOVEMBER 2023! (Updated 11/20/23)

Options
124»

Comments

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

@bluewolf said:

We will see what happens.

Supports are defensive as well - as Bucket said, that was one of the first things we asked.
    And yes, supports absolutely matter for the 500+ rosters.

Well. Defense too.

That’ll suck. Can’t wait to lose because everyone’s sticking a power stone or R5 Chimi on SC and he’s getting red and purple left and right or firing free powers all the time.

Could you not do the same and get the wins you are afraid they will be getting?

• bale_79
    bale_79 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options

@Ruinate said:
    i guess this is a temporary and a me problem, but i still dont know what all the supports even do. having to read support details before entering a pvp match sounds ultra lame. i cant even be bothered to read new character abilities.

Me too. But I do read abilities.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,494 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@tylenol4 said:
    Nope, no hints about it yet anywhere as far as I can tell. It might be worth pointing out that the second batch was announced three weeks ago this afternoon. Who knows, but there's a chance we could hear something today.

If Broken Circle is based in the United States, probably not. It's the day before Thanksgiving, a pretty big holiday where a lot of people travel. Monday through Wednesday are kind of "wrap up" sort of workdays, and the rest of the week is typically Holiday -- generally only retail workers need to go in on Friday, but please pity the retail workers...

Anyway, hopefully we'll hear something next week?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Broken Circle are based in California, so yeah, unlikely to be much going on today I would have thought unless already pre-arranged.

• Altair22
    Altair22 Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Options

Hey broken circle and the MPQ team how about some thanksgiving and give us batch 3 haha

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@GrimSkald ans @DAZ0273 You’re right. They posted on Discord yesterday afternoon that they’re off for the rest of the week.

@Altair22 MPQ Facebook post said there will be Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals coming. But I doubt it’s a new ascension batch 😉

• Altair22
    Altair22 Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Zarqa said:
    @GrimSkald ans @DAZ0273 You’re right. They posted on Discord yesterday afternoon that they’re off for the rest of the week.

@Altair22 MPQ Facebook post said there will be Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals coming. But I doubt it’s a new ascension batch 😉

yah saw the black friday sale , was OK, got the Wolverine one star base 4 stars though.

So hopefully batch 3 is either a Christmas gift rather than a Thanksgiving present.

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The graphic on the first page says that the PVE starting on 30 Nov is Lost in Time, but in-game is showing Fight for Wakanda.

• leviticuschom
    leviticuschom Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options

Probably shouldn't expect clarifications on discrepancies anytime soon, if anything, anticipate another long communication blackout. YumeWarlock, who just took this over (and was doing great) was laid off.

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

@leviticuschom said:
    Probably shouldn't expect clarifications on discrepancies anytime soon, if anything, anticipate another long communication blackout. YumeWarlock, who just took this over (and was doing great) was laid off.

Interesting, that verified?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yes, Sokun said so.

• Carmela
    Carmela Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options

Now its the first december...

When will the new monthly game list for December be released?

• Carmela
    Carmela Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options

Good luck