XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 407 Mover and Shaker

Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#403: Gotta be kitten me

Tagged:

Comments

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options

On one hand, I am furious that we've got another joke 3/5 star. If you needed to tie in to THE MARVELS, they could have done 3 (Captain Marvel version*)/ 5 (MARVELS version) Monica easily. But on the other hand, Goose's
    animations make me giggle. I also would like to point out that pairing Goose with Kitty and Jessica is downright DEADLY.

No, Olivia Wilde should not be Domino. The divine Aubrey Plaza would be Domino.

Donna>Martha>Amy>Rose Anyone who doesn't understand how badly Rose stank is very, very wrong. And Sally Sparrow was greater than any of them.

Incidentally, before it was a movie, ARSENIC AND OLD LACE was a theatrical play....and I ended up playing the murderous Jonathan, originally played by Boris Karloff on stage, in a community theater production.

Enough with the animals....bring on Batroc!

• when Monica was first introduced, she was the 2nd Captain Marvel, with a black and white costume and a really odd cape.)
  • GoBucsGo
    GoBucsGo Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options

New suggestion for k-pop band for the pop-pop segment. My co-worker was just raving about a group called New Jeans and said they are the next Black Pink. This caught my attention only due to how strongly they were lauded here. Would be interested to hear Ian's take on them. Keep up the good work gents! Always enjoy listening to the show!