Oh god, not this again - Red iso 8!

Comments

• What is the deal with this 0 point repeatable? I raced to 1st place in a hurry thinking it will be similar to the first red-iso event, now I can't get points and everyone is racing pass me. Currently placed 11!
  • What is the deal with this 0 point repeatable? I raced to 1st place in a hurry thinking it will be similar to the first red-iso event, now I can't get points and everyone is racing pass me. Currently placed 11!
    Stuck in 15-16. Occasionally, I can get 2 points again for a while, but then it drops back down.
  • Glad I'm not the only one I guess. At #16 and neither repeatable will give points.
  • Can you choose your team freely for all mission? Or are some characters sometimes forced into team?
  • I loved the last unstable ISO event but this one seems like it won't be so awesome to me. I've completed all the events (with the repeatables done a few times for each one) and I'm currently 225th. It's kind of silly
  • So...keep waiting or join now?
  • Shikao wrote:
    Can you choose your team freely for all mission? Or are some characters sometimes forced into team?

Already forgotten now but I believe on one you need Cap and another cHawkeye.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    With a new set of rubber-banding and scoring algorithms, I don't think we'll know whether you're better off joining early or late until the event is half over. I went for early, and am currently in third place with no useful repeats left ATM. We'll see what happens as others join in.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shikao wrote:
    Can you choose your team freely for all mission? Or are some characters sometimes forced into team?

I'm not sure if Hawkeye was required. If so, I completely ignored him.

200% boost makes Cap worth leveling with some of the ISO from these missions if you haven't already, IMO. He was already in my mid-tier anyway.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Shikao wrote:

I'm not sure if Hawkeye was required. If so, I completely ignored him.

200% boost makes Cap worth leveling with some of the ISO from these missions if you haven't already, IMO. He was already in my mid-tier anyway.

Once he has 5 red and blue he is a great defensive player against count down tiles. At 200% he can also dish out some damage. I will be running him for sure.
  • My biggest issue with Cap is his blue and yellow overlap with Spidey. I feel so conflicted running Spidey+Cap.
  • Made my way to 4th place, 14 point gap to first place, and the Yelena mission is giving out 10 points a pop. Scheduled a 'meeting' at work so I'd have time to keep fighting for, but not sure how much I want to fight for the 1st to 3rd place tier. Would be happy with the 2nd tier, since doubt I'll ever get a chance to level IW up that high.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Ranzera wrote:
    Vexed wrote:
    So atm I can gain 0 pts.. Does that mean I will auto lose now? I dropped from 1st to 10th in 40 min.

Working as intended. It's the curse I had IceX put into the game because you attack me too much.

This guy icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ...quests are losing points for me and I haven't even completed them. 0% chance that was intended I think. Another messed up event I guess?
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Can we get a definitive answer about rubber banding from ice or someone? Bullseye has been 105 for me since the mission opened up earlier today.
  • I would really like to know when and how the point total for missions drops to 0 when I'm not even in the top reward tier. This is already very frustrating.
  • remylebeau wrote:
    Made my way to 4th place, 14 point gap to first place, and the Yelena mission is giving out 10 points a pop. Scheduled a 'meeting' at work so I'd have time to keep fighting for, but not sure how much I want to fight for the 1st to 3rd place tier. Would be happy with the 2nd tier, since doubt I'll ever get a chance to level IW up that high.

What's your bracket like? Top score in mine is 574. I'm at 21 with 474. When it is giving points Yelena's repeatable is at 2. The other one is 0 currently.

Edit: In the time it took to write this post that repeatable dropped back down to 0 again.
  • I just started a bracket. Clearing the whole map yields a whopping....160 iso. Awful.
  • The quests are not even displaying differing point values. They only give me different points AFTER I finish them. ARGH.

So exactly how does one ensure he stays ahead this tourney?
  • If they were going for an inscrutable algorithm, then they win. I'm at 230 pts and am 663rd. The Bullseye mission I haven't done yet dropped to 89 points. The cold combat and Greenland ops missions (also not done) dropped to 51 pts.

I don't know if I should do more or wait or what.