PMA revisited

Options
versemage
versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler

Does anybody know why Puzzle Master packs have increased in price from 250 crystals to 300? I know that they recently offered both packs containing ALL cards in a particular spellbooks or just the PMA cards in that same spellbook. But now all I see is one selection containing ALL cards for 300. That's not cool, dudes!

Comments

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They took the non-PMA cards out of the pack.

You pay more per card, but at least you don't spend to 250 crystals to end up with a mediocre card that you can only use in legacy.

• versemage
    Options

No, Teferi's pack is currently in the vault and for me still has non-PMA cards in it, such as wizard's spellbook, cemetery illuminator and iymrith in it. I haven't purchased any blue PMA, so I haven't pulled the legacy ones yet. But they are still there for me to purchase for 300 crystals each.

• wraszowixuXuxi
    wraszowixuXuxi Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options

Currently just seeing the 300 gold Black PMA, but I think it at least just includes PMA cards only. Just updating in case it's relavent

• versemage
    Options

I see that as well, however I have already purchased all the legacy cards out of Lilliana's book, so I won't be able to tell except on Nyssa's, Teferi's, Karn's or Ajani's.

• Mainloop25
    Options

@versemage said:
    No, Teferi's pack is currently in the vault and for me still has non-PMA cards in it, such as wizard's spellbook, cemetery illuminator and iymrith in it. I haven't purchased any blue PMA, so I haven't pulled the legacy ones yet. But they are still there for me to purchase for 300 crystals each.

Really, hmmm they must have changed the packs again, back when there were two packs you can choose from, the non pma cards were gone. You are right, that should be looked into.

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I assumed that the price of PMA boosters had gone up as a measure to negate the increase in prizes from running more events...

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Would love to get some communication about this, one way or the other. If I know that they're going to remain 300 crystals with a chance of Legacy cards permanently, I'll deal with it, but at the moment there's no clarity so I'm going to sit on my crystals and hope that either of the previous, better iterations of the PMA packs return at some point.

• versemage
    Options

Same here: let us know what the deal is on this one. If there is actually an indefinite cost increase, we deserve confirmation, AND explanation. These were hard enough to save up for and purchase before, now even harder. And, for the most part if we're being honest, mainly to get the Mox. You've been extremely generous with the release of WoE, don't go getting greedy now.

• Mainloop25
    Options

@Stormcrow said:
    Would love to get some communication about this, one way or the other. If I know that they're going to remain 300 crystals with a chance of Legacy cards permanently, I'll deal with it, but at the moment there's no clarity so I'm going to sit on my crystals and hope that either of the previous, better iterations of the PMA packs return at some point.

It looks like they are back to having no old cards in them again. Would love to know if it was a mistake that was corrected, or what.

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options

I just posted in another thread that I have been very patient to craft / collect the non PMA cards first that are also available in the PMA packs, so that I would get a PMA card with 100% certainty for 250 gold. Now that I've finally reached that state, you are making these cards cost 300 gold?? That is a very big finger to players like me.