Best Support Option for Riri?

Options
Vhailorx
Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

a 5* element guns is now available in a daily lightning vault, which got me wondering which character would most benefit from it. Riri seems like the best 5* to leverage the tier 5 power, which provides green ap when the supported character uses abilities.

Is that more valuable than the default support choice for riri of "any support that might let her start the match with green"?

Comments

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

I have Element Guns on Riri for the reason you suggest - the tile fortification can be annoying though.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DrClever said:
    I have Element Guns on Riri for the reason you suggest - the tile fortification can be annoying though.

Good point. I had overlooked the frustrating of fortifying her CD tiles.

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

I use element guns on 4* Juggs to tank every match damage except black when Running 4* gamora and 4* rg for pve nodes and max effectiveness for aoe+strikes

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,412 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

Atlantis for RiRi. Rank 4 gives a 67% chance for 5 green AP. A free first turn aoe stun is invaluable. Removing one turn from the enemy in the early match is top choice.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Without looking thru the supports at all the first thing that came to mind to me was what was mentioned just above me in Atlantis. At 5* it’s 80% chance to start with 6 green.

The time stone everyone is gonna get could be decent as well, especially if you have her champed, with the increased chance to get more green AP with green matches.

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bigjojo04 said:
    Without looking thru the supports at all the first thing that came to mind to me was what was mentioned just above me in Atlantis. At 5* it’s 80% chance to start with 6 green.

The time stone everyone is gonna get could be decent as well, especially if you have her champed, with the increased chance to get more green AP with green matches.

How are we getting a time stone?

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

@Pongie said:

@bigjojo04 said:

How are we getting a time stone?

The stretch rewards from the community event.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/89265/10th-anniversary-community-challenge-stretch-goals/p1