Next Round of Ascended Characters?

Options
hilsen2
hilsen2 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In

I have a lot covers waiting in queue for the next round of Ascended Characters.

I have many duplicated max champed 2s and 3s, and I don't want to start a 3rd if I don't have to.

Usually I would just sell the dupe and start over, but ascended characters changes everything.

Is there any update on the timeline for the next batch of ascended characters?

Thanks for the info!

Comments

• Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options

I’m also in the same boat. It would be nice to hear something like after upcoming update or even the one after that. Or we are going to be doing this quarterly. You know what your plans are it would be nice to hear them.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 977 Critical Contributor
    Options

I've been forced to sell off some characters dying on the vine. Luckily they were 1*, but there are others and I would like to roster those with a roster slot freed up by ascending other characters.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The timeline I heard was next Release Update. They are waiting to rollout a software patch to fix the reward tree. They are on the third wave balance pass. Hopefully middle of next week

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,155 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@YumeWarlock - is there any official confirmation of a proposed release for the next batch?

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options

Sometimes I log in to click the "ascend" filter button on my roster, just to see if anyone new is there. No one is ever there :(

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@WhiteBomber said:
    Sometimes I log in to click the "ascend" filter button on my roster, just to see if anyone new is there. No one is ever there :(

Several times a day I press the "open classic token" button even though I know I don't have 20cp yet.

Then you buy a Stark and try again?

• WhiteBomber
    Options

Confirmed 2star Widow was added (thank you person who's name I forget for calling it out)

Can someone with a more championed roster confirm any other characters that were added? Or perhaps Widow stealthed her way in.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@WhiteBomber said:
    Confirmed 2star Widow was added (thank you person who's name I forget for calling it out)

Can someone with a more championed roster confirm any other characters that were added? Or perhaps Widow stealthed her way in.

I checked and she wasn't there, but I updated from the app store and she miraculously appeared.

I have maybe the most championed roster here, and she's the only one who shows up for me.

• WhiteBomber
    Options

Damn, just one isn't enough to start the opening party. Thanks for checking @entrailbucket