Metaessential Mini Vault Token

Options
lbiajante
lbiajante Posts: 10 Just Dropped In

The message said we rewarded 1 token each day until 26th October playing with one of the 4 stars limited.
But, we not rewarded any more since the vault changed.

Comments

• Markot
    Markot Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options

I'm confused too. I remember this announcement, played one node in DDQ with Devil Dino and obtained no Minivault token.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,499 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I don't think they gave out one yesterday either - I used Devil Dino in the 4 star Node in DDQ and I don't 100% recall but I think I didn't get one. Looks like it ended 10/18.

• JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options

Definitely not giving out tokens. Have tried Howard and Dino.

• Markot
    Markot Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options

Maybe we misundestood it - the announcement says when the vault ends, not when daily free token possibility ends.

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options

Lol, I did not even know that was a thing.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,155 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I had completely forgotten about that. I am a sad panda.

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options

This was very confusing, because for most of the vaults, you can use the same character every day. For the Hispanic Heritage Vault, I used Robbie Reyes' Ghost Rider each day for many days and got a new token each time. For this vault, it seems like you can only use each character once, meaning only four total tokens for a vault that goes on for weeks? But I don't know why the devs would limit it like that, unless they just don't want you earning too many tokens?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,959 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@meadowsweet said:
    For this vault, it seems like you can only use each character once, meaning only four total tokens for a vault that goes on for weeks? But I don't know why the devs would limit it like that, unless they just don't want you earning too many tokens?

Definitely not. I used Devil Dino every day to earn a token until they stopped giving them out. I think it ended once the last vault changed.

KGB

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 659 Critical Contributor
    Options

If only there was somewhere they could put this information
    Alas, we live in an imperfect world

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 977 Critical Contributor
    Options

Yeah, haven't been getting tokens anymore. Good thing the vault is pretty good. Bought it out over 2 days, saving the single tokens for later (or when i have 10).

• Jash735
    Jash735 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options

I was using Howard everyday to get one. Didn’t get one today or yesterday.

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options

@KGB said:

@meadowsweet said:
    For this vault, it seems like you can only use each character once, meaning only four total tokens for a vault that goes on for weeks? But I don't know why the devs would limit it like that, unless they just don't want you earning too many tokens?

Definitely not. I used Devil Dino every day to earn a token until they stopped giving them out. I think it ended once the last vault changed.

I could've sworn I used Taskmaster and got one, 24 hours later I used Taskmaster and that didn't work. So then I used Devil Dino and got one, but 24 hours later that didn't work again either...

But maybe I'm mis-remembering some rollover between separate instances of Metaessential Mini Vaults and the characters changed on me?

Again, I really wish the devs would add an in-game tab under Quests telling you what you need to do each day in order to earn all these temporary prizes. What can I earn, how do I earn it, did I already earn it today, how many hours do I have left before I can earn tomorrow's, etc.

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options

I think I still got one yesterday when the vault was in post-event mode. But none today :(
    I had used Howard while Fowl play was still running, then Tasky in his event, and Dino since.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Yea that image posted that’s from the in game news is very misleading. It says you can get a token EACH DAY by using those characters and that the vaults ends on the 26th implying that you should earn a token each day you use one of those characters but that is clearly not the case.

I was wondering that myself as I didn’t receive a token the past 2 days from using Taskmaster in Sim, so in the future it would certainly be helpful if those in game messages were worded with a little more clarity that way the community isn’t out here wondering how to interpret these messages.