Get ready to play! (HoD and Quandary)

Options
bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,331 Chairperson of the Boards

Heads up in case you missed it.

Next week Thursday the 26, HoD with some tokens for the Peggy store in alliance placement.

The same day Quandary (normal and Heroic) will be re-run.

So I hope those who want to do well in everything have some free time next weekend….

Happy matching.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It's better than having a full PVE break again like last Boss event.
    If it's too much, don't play it.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 262 Mover and Shaker
    Options

This has been confirmed by the Devs on the new Discord. Also been confirmed that the Boss Event rewards will be identical to the previous run.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 659 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Zarqa said:
    This has been confirmed by the Devs on the new Discord. Also been confirmed that the Boss Event rewards will be identical to the previous run.

I couldn't be more excited

• Bowgentle
    edited October 2023
    Options

Why do we have to suffer again, for Vulture covers :(
    Give us Peggy at least.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,959 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm just happy to get another shot at that costume. My alliance didn't play much and even though I did every possible heroic boss clear I ended up 20K short of 600K.

KGB

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I’m glad that HoD is running alongside as it provides double ISO that I still desperately need, plus more opportunities to complete daily quandaries. That said, I’m also looking forward to a slower pace post anniversary. I do wish that the Quandary event rewards were updated though. Any word on tweaks since the last run?

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options

I'm always happy to have more content to play. If it becomes too much I just skip stuff. Don't understand why anyone would want less content available to play.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@revskip said:
    I'm always happy to have more content to play. If it becomes too much I just skip stuff. Don't understand why anyone would want less content available to play.

Right. Anyone feeling overwhelmed by the amount of MPQ content running at one time can just...not play all of it? How is "too much stuff" a problem? It's not mandatory.

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Quandry puzzles wouldn’t be so bad if we could use character powers!

• Bowgentle
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@revskip said:

Right. Anyone feeling overwhelmed by the amount of MPQ content running at one time can just...not play all of it? How is "too much stuff" a problem? It's not mandatory.

You're early, nobody complained... Yet.

• MWRuger
    MWRuger Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options

So, the exact same event that I hated last time coupled with a PVE event concurrently? Awesome.

Well, I'll be telling my alliance that I won't play and will advise them not to play as well. Our alliance is small and we usually break round 5 pretty quick. We didn't last time and if I don't play, we certainly won't.

As long as I am skipping, I'll skip both events.

I know that none of this will matter to most of you. That's fine. But the devs will care if enough people don't show up. This game is about engagement from a profit point of view. Less engagement means less people buying stuff. Also, failing to keep people coming back daily, can easily lead to people realizing that they don't have to play, at all.

I've got 40 5 star champions, I usually finish in PVE in the top 10, certainly the top 20. I've played a long time and paid VIP every month. It's sometimes a struggle to play every event or daily challenge, It's not that I can't do the quandary puzzles. They are just not any fun. If this is really the game you want, then more power to you.

I don't want to debate it, I'm not looking for people to conjole me into playing or staying. I'm letting the devs and modes know how I feel.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Why do we have to suffer again, for Vulture covers :(
    Give us Peggy at least.

Yeah, I am done with Vulture, he is fully covered and not really worth going much beyond that for, would be nice to have somebody else.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,959 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It would be nice to instead award 500 favorite shards so players could pick the character they wanted.

KGB

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 450 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I'll play the non-heroic because that's basically trivial to complete but my alliance went all out (taking 1st in heroic) and that was A LOT of work for everyone involved.