Options
slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,033 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

but dont see it in my roaster any clue

think wasted 6k
''had to refresh

Now if i have 2 more 3 stars
one level 266 one level 172 how long do i have to wait before i merger them again

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,959 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Until one of your Deadpools is at 370.

You might as well merger your 266 + 172 to produce a L271 Deadpool and then level that one to 370 to merge with the one you just bought.

KGB

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Is the one you got just missing altogether, like you don't see it anywhere? I wonder if you accidentally applied it as a champ level accidenatlly if so. I've had a few ascended 1 to 2* characters on my vine for a bit, and I am pretty sure I was prompted to add one of them to a completely unrelated character, but I caught it in time and backed out of the menu. I can't seem to replicate that at the moment so I may have just been seeing things.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    Is the one you got just missing altogether, like you don't see it anywhere? I wonder if you accidentally applied it as a champ level accidenatlly if so. I've had a few ascended 1 to 2* characters on my vine for a bit, and I am pretty sure I was prompted to add one of them to a completely unrelated character, but I caught it in time and backed out of the menu. I can't seem to replicate that at the moment so I may have just been seeing things.

and when we were gifted the ascended Spidey/Iron Man, my spidey got applied to an existing champ, so I had to open a ticket to get it back. That may be the case here too

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I bought the vault and thought the ascended version was missing too. But it shows up as a cover in the list. ONce you apply it to a roster slot, it becomes a full 13 cover char. If you do "sell all" it could be possible to sell it without realizing its a full char.

Here is my justification for that vault. I have already merged my deadpools into the Ascended 4*. AND I had not built a 3* replacement. Eventually I know that I will need to build another (2 3* ascended into another) ascended 4*. So I just bit the bullet to get the 4* version now.

Administratively, I don't need to manage the 3* growth process, nor deal with having the inventory out of order etc. Yes, its a first world problem to complain about how they sort and display ascended chars, but it was worth the 6k to not deal with the hassle.

Now, If i had already started a 3*. I probably would have skipped this vault, because the bought 4* can't merge with the existing 3*, and I would eventually be left with an ascended 5* and a **** 3*

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

ascended characters in the expiring cover queue. They are a bit easy to miss.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

and when we were gifted the ascended Spidey/Iron Man, my spidey got applied to an existing champ, so I had to open a ticket to get it back. That may be the case here too

They patched that so it's not as easy to do, but this incident I saw was after that.