What do you do with your Goo? (SFW!)

Options
Carnifex
Carnifex Posts: 105 Tile Toppler

So since the Heroic has finished and the rewards have been dished out, I'm assuming the majority of players chose the Symbiotic Goo support as a reward.

Just wondering what everyone thinks is a good pairing with this as it can be equipped to anyone. 5Colossus maybe, as that would make him hit more than a truck?

Tagged:

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I am going to put it on 5* miles and run him with 5*carnage and MThor to see how it works.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,026 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I put it on VenomRex

• nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options

I put it on Omega Red to see how well it works with the damage buff and healing in PVE. I don't really use multiple symbiotes in PVE.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Between two duplicates and a goo I hadn’t got there was no contest. I stuck it on 5* Cabbage as he is my highest ranked symbiote.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I already had a 3-Star Goo so I chose the Hulkling support since mine was only a 1-Star and it actually has 5 abilities instead the regular 3 with newer supports.

No one will care about what I just typed sooo.. yeah my Goo is on 5-Star Carnage

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Now aware I got one. @turbomoose - did you? We may just not have made the cut, whatever the cut was.