Is anyone cataloging the chain offers?

Options
Vhailorx
Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

Several new ones available today, and it's harder to judge the value proposition without knowing the subsequent offers.

I see

Lighting Deal: 1k HP for $5 --> 1k HP for $5 -> 1k HP for $5???

Classically trained: 25k iso + 6x Classics + 10cp for $20 --> ??? --> ???

For whom the bell bongs: 10k iso + 3x 3* Cyclops + 1k HP + 1cp + 1x bong cover + 1 Mighty token + 1 anniversary token for $10 --> ??? --> ???

Stormy Knights: is anyone going to buy this?

Comments

• jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Someone in the discord alleges that the HP one is the same offer three times.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I bought the first 1kHP offer and the 2nd is exactly the same.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Vhailorx said:
    Several new ones available today, and it's harder to judge the value proposition without knowing the subsequent offers.

I see

For whom the bell bongs: 10k iso + 3x 3* Cyclops + 1k HP + 1cp + 1x bong cover + 1 Mighty token + 1 anniversary token for $10 --> ??? --> ???

If you're on LINE, you can join a Buy Club. They have records of all the various deals including historical ones

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

@Vhailorx said:

I see

If you're on LINE, you can join a Buy Club. They have records of all the various deals including historical ones

All true. But since I haven't been on Line in about 5 years and assume some others here are not either I thought it might make sense to catalog the data here too if possible.