Meet Lu

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,288 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello, everyone!
I'm Lu and I'm a new addition to the Community team for MtG: PQ. :) My pronouns are they/she.

As a long-time Magic player, I am so thrilled to be here! Rebeca told me how amazing you all are and I'm looking forward to taking care of this community with the same love. You can count on me!
The amazing Rebeca will still be around so don't worry. ^^

We are working on a bunch of new things and fixing old ones too (as I'm sure you've all noticed). I'm honoured to be part of the team at this moment and excited to bring you all of it. Most of all, I want to hear from you!

Thank you in advance for being patient and welcoming me into the fold. <3
Lu

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,619 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Welcome Lu.
    Happy to see a new face in the community team.

Do you have any specific assignments here in the forum?

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options

Welcome Lu! Welcome to this nut house. There is a LOT to do, so I suggest to start reading the forums and the technical / bug report section.

• Sarah
    Sarah Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Options

Welcome Lu! We’re glad to have your company!

• Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options

Welcome Lu! Besides being a Magic player, are you also a MtG:PQ player?

• ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Welcome Lu! It's always nice to see new people around here.

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options

welcome I am looking forward to working with you Lu, and if you need anything please don't hesitate to contact me.

• Tezzeret
    Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Options

Welcome welcome. I'm excited to see what you can bring to the game. It needs some fresh ideas and new people ^_^

• Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Welcome! We definitely need all the support resources possible- I'm glad you're on board. :)

• TIMEWARP
    TIMEWARP Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options

Welcome Lu!

• Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options

Welcome Lu!

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 336 Mover and Shaker
    Options

👋
    ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

• versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options

Greetings and salutations, Lu. Welcome to the asylum. Always nice to meet a fellow gamer. I look forward to continuing this journey with you into Wilds of Eldraine.

• Skurwyknator
    Skurwyknator Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options

Welcome Lu, well we are still playing this game so obviously we are rather patient bunch. Is there a chance we will get sneak peek for this week's events?

• Raistlin0309
    Raistlin0309 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options

Welcome Lu. Good to hear some developer excitement for the game. There are a lot of fans really devoted to this game. Don't hesitate to reach out, as they have put a lot of time and thought into helping grow and improve things. 😁

• Fireguy
    Fireguy Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Options

Welcome Lu! Glad to have you onboard! We want you to be successful, we want your boss and bosses bosses to be successful. We want you all to make big money and for us to have fun. We understand that finding the balance between helping the company be successful while not creating a pay to win game (no fun) is not easy.

The best thing a company can do is to listen to their customers. We've been speaking up on this forum about needed changes for quite awhile now so you've got plenty of voices to consider.

Another best thing a company can do is to be honest and transparent. For awhile now it's seemed like our questions have not been given honest and transparent answers. Please consider this when talking to your team. Please take the lead if you can.

Lastly, if you do not play Magic PQ. Please begin playing and become one of us. This will drastically help you and the team understand our questions and feedback and ultimately, you and the company will reap the rewards. Become a member of a few discord servers and be rogue (don't tell anyone you work on the game - it might be fun for you haha).

Good luck Lu,
    Remember, find the perfect balance between making the company good money and making us rabidly addicted to the fun this game can offer.

• gozmaster
    gozmaster Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
    Options

Welcome Lu! (And thank you Rebecca for lying for us :tongue: )

I'm one of the weird content creators for the game, (Unpaid :trollface: ) and am glad to see more/fresh faces being added to the Okty/Fortis crew!

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

All the best!

• gozmaster
    gozmaster Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
    Options

lol Great to hear!

• Xibvert
    Xibvert Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options

@Magic:PQ Support Team said:

• I've just started playing PQ! It was really interesting cause tons of notes about new player experience and learning curve lol

It's been a month so just curious how the games going for you. I'd recommend joining some of the popular mtgpq discords if you haven't yet. They really improve the experience since in game chat is very limited.