Chasm Nerf Poll

Options

I find data interesting, and after reading the comments in the nerf thread, I am curious what peoples thoughts are just by reading the abilities (all feelings here). I would also be curious to see how this changes after he gets a few weeks of play.

Chasm Nerf Poll 41 votes

He didn't need to be nerfed
19% 8 votes
The nerf was needed, but went too far
26% 11 votes
The nerf was just right
39% 16 votes
The nerf wasn't nerfy enoughy, needs more nerf
14% 6 votes

Comments

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Options

can we have another option of "Chasm is still wordy as - will need to see him in action"

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Omegased said:
    can we have another option of "Chasm is still wordy as - will need to see him in action"

The point is to vote just based on initial impression. This won’t go live for another week.

By the way, I think the poll what have gotten much more traction in General Discussion.

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options

Yeah, I was thinking that was well, but didn't want to go against the rules of the forum (being a character specific topic n all). I was hoping the post in the nerf thread would bring more votes :smile:

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

@WhiteBomber said:
    Yeah, I was thinking that was well, but didn't want to go against the rules of the forum (being a character specific topic n all). I was hoping the post in the nerf thread would bring more votes :smile:

I wouldn't sweat the specifics. Just repost it in GD. A dupe would be fine, I think. (Though I don't know, for sure... There are legit reasons to have it in a specific section, here, for the results of this population, and in General for the results of the general population. It would be interesting, for the comparison's own sake, to see the differences.)