Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I also like the 3* Gwen cover a lot.

• wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Finally one of missing color combination in 3* land has been filled with 3* Spider-Gwen. Now the only color left missing in 3* land is Yellow-Purple-Black.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@wingX said:
    Finally one of missing color combination in 3* land has been filled with 3* Spider-Gwen. Now the only color left missing in 3* land is Yellow-Purple-Black.

3* Swarm confirmed?

3* Batroc?

• DAZ0273
    Options

Yellow purple black sounds perfect for Hypno Hustler! Get in there, we need a dance floor showdown with Dazzler.

• EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options

She is allright. I will have her since prior to the new releases of 3's, I had that tier all rostered so I like to keep it that way. xD

Also, it's reverse for me. xD I don't really like the cover for the 3 but I like her character art. And I like the 5 cover.

• DAZ0273
    Options

I'm not sure what they were going for with the red powers. Are they suggesting that Gwen is so bad at playing the drums it physically harms you?

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I'm not sure what they were going for with the red powers. Are they suggesting that Gwen is so bad at playing the drums it physically harms you?

well, she's symbiote bonded, and we all know that symbiotes are weak to sonic weapons, and since she's weak to sonic weapons, her enemies must be too.

oooh, or maybe she's making her own symbiote angry to strike back when the music stops

• DAZ0273
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

@DAZ0273 said:

well, she's symbiote bonded, and we all know that symbiotes are weak to sonic weapons, and since she's weak to sonic weapons, her enemies must be too.

oooh, or maybe she's making her own symbiote angry to strike back when the music stops

Yeah but what about the 3* version? Is she just torturing people with bad drum solos on purpose?

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@rainkingucd said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Yeah but what about the 3* version? Is she just torturing people with bad drum solos on purpose?

What they were thinking was how easy it would be to just re-skin the 4* animations.

• rainkingucd
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@rainkingucd said:

@DAZ0273 said:

yes, that is the reason, and it has nothing to do with the fact that I thought I was commenting in the Gwenom thread

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 659 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Borstock said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@rainkingucd said:

@DAZ0273 said:

What they were thinking was how easy it would be to just re-skin the 4* animations.

Super easy....barely an inconvenience

• Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options

SHE'S A SKRULL!!!

• Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options

SHE'S A SKRULL!!!> @Borstock said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@rainkingucd said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Sure, but how hard would have been to use te animation from Teenage Kicks or Cherry Bomb instead?

• rainkingucd
    Options

@Jacklag said:
    SHE'S A SKRULL!!!> @Borstock said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@rainkingucd said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Sure, but how hard would have been to use te animation from Teenage Kicks or Cherry Bomb instead?

Cherry Bomb was reskinned for March to the Same Beat on Gwenom as it is the 2nd power for Gwenom and the 2nd power for 4* Spider-Gwen. you can't have the reskinned powers not align on the 3 and 5* versions, right????

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They know the % of people who have animations turned off, maybe they think they can save some work there.