concerns

Options
Julie71
Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
edited May 2023 in MtGPQ General Discussion

I am not sure where to start. over the last few month's I have become more concerned on the longevity of this game. and I have to say I have been playing for a few years. this is the first time in awhile that questions we have asked have gone unanswered. updates are no longer automatically pushed so how many players are not up to date. because this forum isn't being maintained. I see posts of exploitable card interactions. I understand everyone gets busy. but please remember this forum is most players only lifeline between the developers of the game and themselves. I have a small amount of hope that things will change back the way they were. for some players I feel it maybe to late, their will to play has been broken. @Oktagon_Support

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hi Julie, thank you for sharing your concerns with us, this is great feedback!
    It's been a while since our team chose not to force the update automatically after a new version is released, as a way to ensure that if there is a problem with the new version released, not all players are forced to update and play (or not be able to play ) with this problem. In this case, the force updates are done a few hours after the launch or the next day, in case of releases made in the late afternoon.
    I also apologize for the delay in fixing some bugs, we are prioritizing some cases and working to fix them as soon as possible.
    And I really appreciate the feedback regarding the forum, I'll work to improve our communication here as best I can, please feel free to say what you'd like to see here and notify me whenever you think it's necessary!
    Rebeca.

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Oktagon_Support said:
    Hi Julie, thank you for sharing your concerns with us, this is great feedback!
    It's been a while since our team chose not to force the update automatically after a new version is released, as a way to ensure that if there is a problem with the new version released, not all players are forced to update and play (or not be able to play ) with this problem. In this case, the force updates are done a few hours after the launch or the next day, in case of releases made in the late afternoon.
    I also apologize for the delay in fixing some bugs, we are prioritizing some cases and working to fix them as soon as possible.
    And I really appreciate the feedback regarding the forum, I'll work to improve our communication here as best I can, please feel free to say what you'd like to see here and notify me whenever you think it's necessary!
    Rebeca.

I appreciate the hard work yall do