VIP costume the same?

MultipleMan98
MultipleMan98 Posts: 61 Match Maker

I just renewed my membership for this month this morning and I got the Medusa costume again. Is it meant to be the same every month or is it meant to alternate?

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2023

Maybe it switches each calendar month, or every 5th Monday, and you fell into a weird time frame where you just miss the switchover.
    We know BCS has trouble using calendars.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker

Well you would think the costumes given for it should rotate out every 28 days rather than each month since you could purchase VIP twice in a single month so it would seem silly to have it go month by month for what costume is given but I don’t ever remember any clarification given as to when the costumes change with the VIP.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards

Considering some players got the .99 cent VIP deal twice, double costumes does not surprise me

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor

@Punisher5784 said:
    Considering some players got the .99 cent VIP deal twice, double costumes does not surprise me

I got the 99 cent deal twice, and I got the khamala kahn costume twice. It switched to medusa like a day or two after I had bought the second 99 cent VIP deal.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Yeah, never assume BCS know how to use calendars.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker

I tried watching it and I do think it's tied to the calendar month, or at least it's not on a 28 day cycle like VIP is. I bought the .99 deal with KK's costume in it twice. I'm not TOO fussed but it does seem like a sneaky way to get a $2 buy out of those of us that want to keep bonus rewards flowing at all times. New VIP is pretty good but I'll likely only be buying it when the costume appeals to me.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,382 Chairperson of the Boards

Cables costume showed up today.

• MultipleMan98
    MultipleMan98 Posts: 61 Match Maker

@dianetics said:
    Cables costume showed up today.

So I missed the costume change by a day? I wonder if I'll actually get the cable costume next month or will the calendar change mess me up

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2023

Woooo, finally got the mega pouches cable costume!