Revolving Planeswalk: Order of the Blessed - white node bugged [Investigating]

Anonymous2112
Anonymous2112 Posts: 35 Just Dropped In

For the white (top) node of the Revolving Planeswalk: Order of the Blessed event, there is a an objective "Aggressive - cast 3 or less supports in a single fight". I am playing a Kaya (Orzhov Usurper) deck with zero (0) supports and yet I somehow failed to meet this objective having "cast" 15 supports. In a subsequent match with the same deck (to confirm it wasn't a one-off issue) I "cast" 20 supports.

This is a either a bug in the logic rules for the objective, or the objective description is wrong.

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards

Most likely, it is the toxic tokens that is an issue. Someone has reported something along these lines theorising that it was the toxic tokens that was a problem.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.

• Killroy
    Killroy Posts: 38 Just Dropped In

@Oktagon_Support said:
    Hello guys,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Has there been any success in your investigations into this matter? The playerbase has been dealing with this issue for quite some time now, I believe since day 1 of this version of Revolving Planeswalk.

We clearly understand the difference between "Cast" and "Summon" and get credit for casting no supports for daily journal and other events, however, this White node of RevPW is the exception.

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor

easy way to check this is to see if it says cast when doing poison. which I would think it would fall under summon because its not being cast from your hand.

• Killroy
    Killroy Posts: 38 Just Dropped In

Literally can build a deck with zero supports for this white node, and still fail at allegedly "casting supports".