Leading Knowhere Chained offer

Helinutz
Helinutz Posts: 44 Just Dropped In

Does anyone know what tier 2 and 3 of the Leading Knowhere chained offer are?
Just debating if it’s worth the investment.
I’m surprised they dont allow a preview of content and cost as I’m sure they would get more takers if they did.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards

It is another form of a lootbox in that it is trying to tickle your endorphins - first offer is good so what does the next one hold that might make you feel even better? Think of it like a cliffhanger in a story - if you don't go to the next chapter you are missing out on what happens next*

*Until of course spoilers happen, the enemy of the cliffhanger enticement trap

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

All of those offers are the sane, so if you saw one, you saw them all.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2023

@Bowgentle said:
    All of those offers are the sane, so if you saw one, you saw them all.

Good lord they got to Bowgentle...they might be sane but that doesn't mean you are NOT crazy for asking! 😉

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Lol I feel like autocorrect gets worse with every ios update 🤣

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 556 Critical Contributor

@DAZ0273 said:
    It is another form of a lootbox in that it is trying to tickle your endorphins - first offer is good so what does the next one hold that might make you feel even better? Think of it like a cliffhanger in a story - if you don't go to the next chapter you are missing out on what happens next*

*Until of course spoilers happen, the enemy of the cliffhanger enticement trap

Devpool has said somewhere at sometime that a preview of these is on the wishlist of fixing. so.... take that how you will.