slidecage
slidecage Posts: 2,978 Chairperson of the Boards

guardian prize vault any clue how to get tokens
mothers day vault
any other vaults that run

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,126 Chairperson of the Boards

I think the Guardians prize vault was just for the tokens from the tier rewards.

Mother's day vault must was posted in the thread here: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/88586/mother-day-vault-token#latest

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 374 Mover and Shaker

If you cycle thru todays news in game as well it’ll show you all the required characters for each vault as well. I typically screenshot those when they first come up that way i can always refer back to them on my phone if i ever forget who to use for them.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Just use the characters that are IN the vault.
    Usually that'll work, it's not rocket science.

• JimboJambo
    JimboJambo Posts: 126 Tile Toppler

AAPI vault is also still running - list of characters for a token is in this thread: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/88535/aapi-month-vault-daily-tokens/p1.

The free tokens are great but it can be tough to remember who you need to use when there are multiple vaults running. So currently to get all our daily free stuff we need to use 1) A Mother's Day character, 2) An AAPI character, 3) 5* Deadpool for the Spicy Taco token, 4) 3* Deadpool for the daily whale points.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker

Jubilee covers both the AAPI and Mother’s Day vault requirements.

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 236 Tile Toppler

I keep proposing that the Devs should add this as a tab alongside the Daily & Milestone Quests, so as to remind you which ones are ongoing, whom to use, whether you've done it today, when it re-opens to do again, etc.

Because hoping players remember for days or weeks at a time doesn't seem to be working (and in the past, it would disappear from "Today's News" after a few days - not sure whether that's still the case? I still see AAPI in there as of today.)