Change it so anyone in an alliance can add a slot.

Options
This could only increase sales, right?

Comments

• Ulthrax wrote:
    This could only increase sales, right?

Along with the backlash after someone adds a slot and promptly gets kicked out by a commander.
  • hmm. good point.
  • Not only do I completely agree that they should change this, but they need to make a few changes. I'm all for giving commander spots for people who open a spot, but what happens when an alliance gets stuck with 4 or 5 spots of inactive commanders who have quit the game. It is inevitable that people stop playing. The ONLY reason I am reluctant to make people commander is the inactive/quiter fear. I already had a friend randomly quit. I had to call him and ask him to reinstall the game just so he could leave the alliance. I luckily know him in real life, but imagine if it was someone else I have no contact with.

Have a supreme commander or something that there can be only one of in each alliance. He should have complete control. If you are worried about him booting people who just joined and opened slots, then so be it. It's always at your own risk. I promise the one thing that will halt my money to this game is something stupid like bad development killing my alliance with inactives.