Known issue: Players with versions older than iOS 16.1 cannot access the game [Fixed]

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2023 in MtGPQ General Discussion

Hello everyone,
We are aware of the issue that devices running iOS versions older than 16.1 are unable to access the game. We are working to fix this as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
Magic: Puzzle Quest Team.

Comments

• MarsDeon
    MarsDeon Posts: 18 Just Dropped In

Is it possible to get fix before the coalition event this weekend?

• Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker

Will there be compensation for missed daily rewards, at the very least? We're also missing out on events, Fateful Showdown etc. :(

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2023

Hey everyone,
    Unfortunately, we won't be able to make the fix before the weekend event. Since the problem was reported, our team has been working to fix it as soon as possible, but they informed me that the update will only be possible at the beginning of next week. I know how important this weekend's coalition event is, and I'll make sure the team knows how it affected you.
    Any updates I have from the development team I'll let you know.
    Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused, and thank you for your understanding.
    Rebeca

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker

@Oktagon_Support said:
    Hey everyone,
    Unfortunately, we won't be able to make the fix before the weekend event. Since the problem was reported, our team has been working to fix it as soon as possible, but they informed me that the update will only be possible at the beginning of next week. I know how important this weekend's coalition event is, and I'll make sure the team knows how it affected you.
    Any updates I have from the development team I'll let you know.
    Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused, and thank you for your understanding.
    Rebeca

Thanks Rebeca. One of our teams was affected on the Leaderboard by the rollback of the last coalition event too. Things like this are starting to stack up, players are noticing and it's affecting their enjoyment of the game.

• Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker

@Smokincookz said:
    Will there be compensation for missed daily rewards, at the very least? We're also missing out on events, Fateful Showdown etc. :(

Support quickly took care of my daily reward losses, catching me up to current and giving me what I'd missed. Submit a ticket if you're in the same boat!

Thanks for the relatively quick fix, and thanks to Rebeca for your attention to the matter. I actually enjoyed the little break, and wouldn't have been able to play on Sunday anyway.